Chapter 5 (are you down)

-------
I'm supposed to be writing the last chapter of my other book and yet here I am writing smut about Ariana Grande

If it wasn't obvious there is gonna be smut in this chapter
-------

-Y/n POV-

Cracking my back I felt like absolute trash. And as much as I wanted to stay in bed cuddled up with my blankets and pillows. I was a mom.

A dog mom.

And I had a little crackhead shit baby. That I needed to take care of. And one of the things I needed to do was take him outside to use the bathroom as well as walk to get his daily zooms tank emptied.

So here I was putting on my Crocs. Wearing a tank top with some Adidas sweatpants. Questioning why I even thought getting my ass drunk was a good idea

"Come on Gnocchi. Walk time." And in a flash, he came his leash in his mouth. He really liked walks "Can't believe you named that damn dog Gnocchi."

I rolled my eyes flipping my y/h/s in the most dramatic way possible. "If you're mad he chose Gnocchi over Bruno Mars just say so." My mom rolled her eyes

"Be safe out there okay." I scoffed "We're in a gated community. What is there to be afraid of."

"You don't know the freaks that hide out there." Chuckling I clipped Gnocchi's leash to his collar. Opening the door he ran out pulling me along with him.

The community wasn't too big. Nor was it small so it made the best "walk trail" as I like to call it for Gnocchi.

It allowed him to use up some of his energy without him getting exhausted and working up an appetite.

And listening to my amazing girlfriend sing made the walk go faster. And after one quick poop clean-up. I was back home. And thank god it was starting to get really hot and the hunger was getting to me.

"Mom I'm back." Unclipping Gnocchi from his leash he ran out into the living room. "Y/n can you come here sweetheart!" Taking off my Crocs leaving them on the shoe rack next to the door I put my hands in my pocket. Walking out into the living My eyes widened.

"Baby!" Ariana who was supposed to be in Chicago miles away from me now stood in front of me with her hair down instead of her iconic ponytail. Dressed in a white turtle neck sweater with a grey jacket. And a grey pencil skirt with some white heels. She looked absolutely divine.

"Ari what are you doing here." Taking my hand she rubbed my knuckles. "I couldn't stand to be without you one more day my love." Grabbing my tank top she pulled me down to her height. And pressed her lips to mine. Her tongue licked my top lip asking for entrance to my mouth which I happily gave.

My hands involuntarily wrapped around her waist pulling her close to me. It was like we were in our own world.

"To think that she was calling us gross. Those two are playing tonsil hockey." The sound of snickering brought me out of our world. Pulling our lips apart. I stared at my moms who had a grin on their face.

"Oh, sweetheart don't stop on our account." My mother snickered "Yeah the show was starting to get good don't stop." My mom added in. My mother slapped her shoulder my mom started laughing.