A/n (I'm sorry)

So as I am heartbroken to say that ghostin is nearing its end but don't be sad because I plan on writing another Ariana Grande book.

I've been reading your comments and going through yall reading lists to see what you guys are interested in and I've come up with this

(I must say I'm getting better at making these book covers)

Ahem. The short synopsis for greedy is.

You are an average person living an average lifestyle but after you find out that your girlfriend had been cheating on you. You decide to go drink your sorrows away at a nightclub where you meet and sexy lady (Ariana Grande).

From there on your relationship turns from just a simple one-night stand to a full-blown relationship and Ariana has made it abundantly clear that when it comes to your love she wants it all.

She's greedy......

The cringe I felt from writing that sentence could tear a new valley in the Grand Canyon. Anyone's uhm yeah it's gonna be a crazy girl penis Ariana Grande story no abuse but I can't make any promises.

Well, at least not crazy abuse maybe a slap or two there.

Anyway that's all now I must return to my cave and write the next smut chapter for this story as well as clear out the kinks in this upcoming story.

Also, I plan for this story to come out around the same week as the last chapter of Ghostin so y'all won't have to wait too long for more Ariana Grande content

Okay bye