Chapter 50 (I'm a girl with a whole lot of baggage)

——-
Y'all wanna work as my proofreaders I can't pay you but you get early access to chapters as well as upcoming books like Greedy and Ridiculous Love.

It's a long one so buckle up
——-

—Ariana POV—

I sat in the bathroom on the floor I felt as if I was having an out-of-body experience and my eyes were losing focus on what I was looking at.

Double lines huh? I looked up at the roof I felt my heartbeat increasing and my chest tightening. I didn't need this right now I was supposed to be performing for my fans tonight and yet I was on the verge of a mental breakdown.

"Ari you all good in there." hearing Y/n's voice I pitched the test somewhere and wiped my tears. Y/n peaked her head in and then rushed to my side. "Hey babe you good."

Seeing her adorable face I smiled. I couldn't let her know the truth god it would break her. "Yeah I'm fine just got hit with a terrible cramp." Y/n pouted and then smothered me in kisses. "Aww baby."

"Don't worry I'm fine it's gone now." Y/n lifted me and spun me around. She looked at me with so much love and compassion I felt as if my heart was gonna explode from so much of it.

But in the corner of my eye, it fell on the pink and white test the two red lines catching my eye as if it was glowing.

"Come on now. Scooters have been blowing up my fucking phone asking where his top performer is at." Y/n carried me out the bathroom bridal style I felt like a princess. "Oh really and what did he say." Y/n laid me down on the bed gently and smirked. "That I was hanging out with my beautiful girlfriend."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm pretty sure he was talking about me." Y/n shrugged. "We can agree to disagree and say that we're both the best." Y/n pecked my lips softly. "Come on let's get ready and head out of here."

Y/n smacked my thighs gently and then bopped my nose. God did I love her.

Arriving at the venue there was already a crowd of fans waiting outside the entrance. And it filled me with joy. "Wow to think all these people are here to see me." I waved to them from inside watching them practically swarmed around my side waving and tapping the glass. "Yep, and something tells me there will be more."

Y/n scoots closer to me and winks at me. "Why don't we give your fans some." She started wiggling her eyebrows at me. "Fan service." Smirking back at Y/n we pressed our lips together.

Our kiss slowly turned passionate but before we got ahead of ourselves I had to pull away. "Me you after the show in our hotel and a bottle of champagne."  I shuddered "Yes please."

It was show time and I had been looking myself up and down. I put my hand to my stomach trying to see if I had a bump coming in but my stomach was still flat as usual.

Looking at my belly I smiled and started rubbing my tummy. "Hey sweetie it's mommy. I know you are still small and you probably can't hear or understand what I'm saying but." I sucked in my tears right now wasn't the time for crying after all I had a show and I didn't need my mascara running.

Not like it wasn't waterproof anyways

"Mommy just wants you to know that I love you and you mean the world to me. Even if you are still just a clump of cells." Looking at the clock I saw the time. "I gotta go and sing now okay mommy loves you."