Chapter 12 ( know your place)

-Ariana POV-

Sitting down in our private booth I rested my head against y/n's chest her arm on my outer shoulder. The music from the speakers blared throughout the entire place. Though it wasn't as loud in the booth as it was on the dance floor.

"Uhm would you like to go dance Ari?" Y/n cleared her throat she seemed to be unusually stiff. "Nah I'd rather stay here in your arms." Cuddling up closer to Y/n I felt at ease. "Should I get you a drink?" I grumbled, "No thank you I'm not thirsty at the moment." Slowly bobbing her head up and down to the sound of the music Y/n looked awkward in her seat.

"Well I gotta pee I'll be right back." Shaking herself out of my arms she stood up from the chair and left the booth heading in the direction of the bathroom.

"So Ariana." Turning my attention to Victoria who sat across from me "Now that Y/n is gone spill the tea." I chuckled noticing how they all had their eyes on me "What's Y/n like." Looking at her I cocked my head "personality wise of course." I started to laugh "Funny ass bitch."

"Well, she's a sweetheart. She's patient with me she always gives me kisses and hugs." I felt butterflies in my stomach. "She's an amazing person in general."

"Aww, that's so sweet. But is her dick big?" Amaya smirked her brows going up and down. "Maya you are so horny." Amelia scoffed "I know you not talking Vic. You are the horniest out of all of us."

"Bitch we're all horny" Veronica flipped her hair like the true diva she was. I felt like she and Courtney would get along quite nicely. "Who are we" Amelia looked Veronica up and down. "Girl don't even lie we know you be ridding that shirt like a rodeo." Veronica and A'maya burst out laughing causing me to chuckle.

But in the corner of my eye, I couldn't help but notice Jasmine typing away at her phone instead of interacting with the group. And it seemed I wasn't the only one who noticed it.

"Jasmine you better not be texting some lass ass stud." I raised my eyebrows in subtle shock.

So she's a lesbian.

"No, just my manager. He got me a teaching job at an art school all the way out in London. Don't know if I'll take it."  Amelia grabbed her shoulder and started to shake Jasmine violently. "You should take it so you can go watch Ari perform." Jasmine rolled her eyes.

"That's a dumb reason to take a job, especially for how long I'll be there."  Taking Amelia's hands off her shoulder she sighed

"How long will you be there." Looking at her phone she looked at Amelia "from August twenty to September first. And even after that, I have to go to NYC for Nutcracker season."

So she's a ballerina.

"Jesus! talk about a busy schedule." Jasmine groans laying back on the velvet booth. "It's whatever. Ballet is my dream and if it means I get to do what I love I don't care." Looking over at me Jasmine smiles.

And it made me feel weird. That was until I realized she wasn't smiling at me. But instead was looking at Y/n who had returned from the bathroom. "Did I miss anything?"

Jasmine began to giggle. "just me struggling over choices for my career." Y/n chuckled "Whelp good luck. I've got my future altogether." Putting her arm on my shoulder Y/n kissed my cheek. I couldn't stop the warm and fuzzy feeling I had.