Chapter 49 (healed bruises)

——-
Sad fic are y'all ready
——

—Y/n POV—

Feeling my what sixth orgasm wash over me I felt like passing out no I was gonna pass out. "One more round baby come on I know you got it in you," Ariana begged and started grinding on my limp tired dick. "No, I don't think so Ari."

It's been like six hours maybe more. I lost track of time after the third round. "Please baby just one more it can be a quickie. I just need to feel you cum in me again." Staring at Ariana I couldn't believe she was being serious right now.

I wouldn't be surprised if I started cuming blood after today. "No can do Ari you have sucked me dry there isn't anything left for me to give." Ariana punched me in the stomach making me wince. "It's not fair." Ariana pouted like a child and got off of me. What in the world was up with this girl?

It seemed ever since she took the test and it came back negative she's been in a bad mood. She must've been upset about not getting pregnant. I know Ari wants to have a baby with me and I too want to have a family with her but I'd rather it happen a few months into our marriage.

I know touring is about to end soon but that doesn't mean it's time to start popping out babies. Plus I have my own worries about having children.

Ariana put on her robe and stormed out of the bedroom leaving me and my cold wet soggy soft penis alone. I grabbed onto my dick and flipped it so the tip was facing me. "Why do you do this to me Y/n," I said in a voice pretending to be my penis talking to me. "I'm sorry little Willy. It's Ari she just loves you so much."

I scoffed. "More like that vagina of hers. Did you know she called me a slur the other day she's such a bitch." I gasped. "Oh my god, what did she say."

"She called me a shrimp. Knowing damn well that I'm a grower, not a shower." I started laughing. Am I having a conversation with my penis? I dropped my soggy flaccid meat stick and got out of bed.

I put on my robe and went downstairs where it sounded like a tornado was in the kitchen. "MOTHER FUCK!" Hearing Ariana randomly yell out I jumped and rushed into the kitchen.

She was on the floor holding her foot and next to her was what was a jar of pickles. And was now a broken pile of glass and a couple of gherkins. I rushed to Ariana's side and she jumped onto me and started sobbing.

"I just wanted to get some fruit and your stupid jar of pickled dicks fell on my foot and AGH!" I lifted Ari and brought her out of the kitchen and into the living. She clung onto me like a koala sobbing her eyes out.

Something told me this was caused by more than just my pickles falling on her toes. "Shh Ari. it's okay my pickled shlongs won't hurt you anymore." Arian glared at me. "You think this a joke I bite your dick again."

I messaged Ariana's little toes. "Whatever you say, baby." After a few seconds of caressing Ariana's toe beans she fell asleep I brought her upstairs and tucked her in. I decided that this would be a perfect time to go clean up my sour pickles.

"Bye-bye, pickles you were so good and crunchy." After cleaning up I got myself a drink of water and replenished the fluids that I lost from Ariana's crazy sex fest. And then headed back upstairs.

Ariana was sitting up in bed wrapped up in the blanket I could see streaks of tears on her face. "Ariana why are you crying." She turned away from me and didn't respond. "Ari baby why are you crying."