Chapter 28 (love language)

-y/n-

I don't know when it happened or how it happened but man was I a little bitch. All it took was one look at Ariana with that cute little sad pout she put on her face and I snapped in half. In the end, I ended up carrying Ariana the rest of the way, and when we finally got to the jet. I had to pry her off my body because she refused to let go. It was really exhausting and somewhat embarrassing.

Sooner or later someone is gonna post a picture or video of me struggling to carry Ariana on my back while pulling both of our suitcases. While she would obnoxiously keep putting her phone in my face showing me every other edit that would pop on her feed about our previous shows.

So when we finally got onto the plane I never dropped someone so fast in my life. And I plopped down onto the nearest seat. "Rough early morning." I turned my attention towards Mao who sat next to me dressed in a navy blue jumpsuit with one leg popped over the other. "Know kidding."

I relaxed back into my chair stretching my legs and cracking my toes I felt a wave of relief wash over me. "From the minute we woke up Ariana's been harassing me to death." I grabbed my hoodie and lifted it. "But now I can relax in peace." For a millisecond I closed my eyes only to open them when I felt my hoodie tugged down.

"Come sit next to me baby," Ariana whispered in my ear making me force a smile. "Okay, babes." I stood up from my seat and went towards the seat next to Ari's. To which she then proceeded to jump onto me. Not literally of course though she has a habit of doing that. She rubbed her cheeks against mine smothering me with her love and affection. I felt warm and fuzzy on the insides. Like when you've just come out of the pool and lay back on a lawn chair feeling the sun on your body.

"You two are being lovey today." Ariana giggled. "Yep." Ariana gave me a long big smooch on my cheek. I could feel her lipstick being printed onto my skin. Ariana pulled away and tightened her grip on me as if I was about to leave. "My baby got me Starbucks and then she carried me throughout the airport." The sound of snickering hit my ears "I'd think that Y/n was the help."

"I wouldn't be surprised if I was," I muttered that part under my breath and pulled out a small bag. "Whatcha got there baby." I slowly looked up at Ariana and pulled out a small blueberry muffin. "Is it-." I interrupted Ariana "Yes it's vegan." Pulling down the muffins dress I went to take a bite. "So Y/n how are your moms doing." Hearing Joan's voice I pull away from the muffin and turn to her giving her one of my casual smiles. "There good ms Joan. Cussed me out when they found out about the incident."

Slowly I ran my hand against the back of my head feeling up the small bandage that covered the wound I sucked my teeth. Instead of being worried for my life, my mother asked me how I let myself get beat up by a white man which is so stupid. Like how was I supposed to know I would get assaulted on my way back after getting to Starbucks? It makes me wonder if I had skipped that sandwich shop maybe I wouldn't have gotten in this predicament.

Looking down at my muffin I noticed a big chunk out of it missing. And there Ariana sat eating that missing chunk with crumbs on her cheeks. "Ariana what the balls." Ariana just smiled and gave me a thumbs-up. "It's good." I stared at her dumbfounded. She took another piece of my muffin without saying another word. "Ariana!" She kisses my cheek and then puts the piece of muffin in her mouth. She doesn't even spare me a glance and I felt annoyed but I'd get nowhere if I spoke up. So I just ate my muffin and relaxed back into my chair

"So rumor has it." Hearing Frankie's voice I let out a deep and throaty moan causing him to chuckle. "Yesterday afternoon around... let's say two o'clock Ariana Grande was seen tonguing it down at the pool deck." I dropped my head in defeat and began to hope it was gonna stop there.

It didn't.

"She was then seen renting out a cabana the same cabana where a ran-do couple was going at it." I started to slump in my chair Ariana was giggling "Ariana how are you laughing?"

"They didn't see us having sex correct Frankie."

"Nope, they only saw y'all enter and leave. No sex." Ariana slapped my shoulder. "See nothing to worry about."

I shoved the rest of my muffin into my mount and relaxed in my chair.

Somewhere along the lines, I fell asleep and my body felt like it was twisted in three different directions. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes I looked around to see that everyone was asleep. So I grabbed my phone and turned it on checking the time it was 2:45 and from my calculations we still had twenty minutes to go before we landed in the Netherlands.

So I went to go back to sleep when I felt unreasonably uncomfortable. And then I remembered the prison my dick was in. Slowly I pulled my pants down and stared at my compression shorts and when I lifted them I saw that they had made a print on my skin a part of me started laughing and another part of me started crying.

So I went to stand up to go use the bathroom when I realized that everyone was asleep. So I decided to just change my pants in my seat.

Slowly I unbuckled my seat belt and slid off my slides. Quietly and quickly I pulled my pants off followed by my compression shorts and the relief I felt was amazing. I still had my boxers on so my dick wasn't out but pulling off those restrictive pants was more than enough relief. For a moment I wanted to sit there in my boxers clenching my booty cheeks watching my dick pop up and down. But I knew if someone woke up and saw me with my pants off they'd ask me more questions than I'd be able to answer.

So I reached down to grab my pants when I felt someone grab my dick making me jump. I covered my mouth stopping the scream that was about to come out and most definitely wake up at least half the passengers on the plane.

Looking at where the hand came from I saw Ariana who was still sleeping.

I started to chuckle ain't no way this girl was sleeping and I knew one way to prove it.

Lifting her hand I interviewed her fingers with mine and kissed them gently. I then held her hands to my heart I slowly swayed left to right. I then leaned in close to Ariana's ear and whispered "I love you, Ari." And very quietly I could hear a soft whine slip from the lips of my girlfriend. "I love you too."

Giving her a quick smooch on her cheek I let go of her hand and pulled my pants up without my dick suffocating compression shorts.

I don't know why but it seemed as if Ariana was always compelled to tell me she loved me back whenever I told her I loved her and I found it to be the sweetest thing in the world.

"Night Ariana."

"Night Y/n."

"Night you two." Heart hung the third voice and recognizing it to be Courtney Ari and I looked in her direction. She was wearing sweatpants and a large jacket with the hoodie up. "And btw you two are so sweet it's a little sickening."

Looking away from Courtney and towards each other we both started giggling like a bunch of school girls.