Bonus chapter 1/??

——-
This is a bonus chapter I thought of while reading 50 shades or Ariana. So you know what that means.

🎺🎺

manipulation, and a bunch of other stuff warnings.

This chapter is bonus and does not need to be read so don't go jumping into it especially if this stuff makes you uncomfortable.
——-

—Y/n POV—

Ariana Grande. Princess of pop, enthusiastic animal lover, hardcore vegan, and the world's sweetest pop star.

Those were all names commonly found around Ariana Grande. But there was one word most people didn't know would describe Ariana.

Crazy

It was a part of Ariana that only I was able to find out about.

I first met Ariana when I accidentally bumped into her leaving a coffee shop and made her spill her drink. Feeling like shit for spilling her entire cup of coffee I offered to buy her a new one.

To which Ariana declined but being the stubborn person I was I insisted she let me buy her a coffee. After a few minutes of going back and forth, Ariana gave in and let me buy her a new one.

At that time I didn't recognize her and it was only when I got home that I saw a picture of me and Ariana together.

Shocked by that fact I had met a celebrity and the fact I didn't recognize her. I reached out to Ariana to which she was very surprised I hadn't recognized her. And thought the whole reason I was buying her that drink was because she was a celebrity.

Now this is the part where my life flipped upside down.

Ariana and I started hanging out together. And suddenly I was becoming famous or at least known by hundreds of people. And I started to pop off even more when I told Ariana that I was going to school for fashion design and she let me create an outfit for her.

Now I was getting commissions from top stars like Billie Eilish, Doja Cat, and even Nicki Minaj to make outfits for and I couldn't be happier.

But as our relationship developed and we got closer I found out that Ariana was telling her family and friends that I was her girlfriend which was not true.

So when I went to confront her about why she was telling her family we were dating. She blew up at me and said being her girlfriend was the least I could do after she helped my career as a fashion designer go so far. And that I should be happy that someone way out of her league wants to even be associated with her.

And in the end, I felt like shit. Ariana had a point I used to be a nobody before I met her and she turned me into a somebody. And Ariana was very much out of my league. Like we weren't even in the same state.

And yet she wanted to be with me when she could get anybody. So I decided to swallow my pride and be her girlfriend.

And the first few weeks were great. Ariana had decided to keep our relationship a secret from the world so we kept the pda to nonexistent when we were out and about together.

But then one day something snapped in Ariana. And out of the blue, she took me out for a fancy romantic and might I say expensive dinner.

And despite knowing everyone's eyes were on us she kissed me. Long and passionate. To say I was surprised would be an understatement.

"Uhm Ari why did you kiss me," I asked Ari nervously. "Because I love you." Ariana giggled and took a bit of her salad. She acted as if she didn't have a care in the world. "But Ari. You do realize people are going to realize we're dating."

Ariana glared at me. "What you don't want people to know where together." Ariana grabbed her wine glass and started swishing the clear liquor around as she stared at me. Her sharp gaze burned holes into me. "It's not that Ari. It's just you said you wanted our relationship to be a secret. So I'm just surprised you-." Ariana pressed her lips to mine cutting me off.

Pulling away she smirked and winked at me. "You a lot cuter when you're not yapping that mouth of yours off. Keep that in mind." awkward and hurt couldn't even describe the way I felt. but I just laughed it off and continued to eat my pasta.

in less than a day, we were all over social media. Our Kiss hit number one trending on Twitter and my Instagram and Twitter page was flooded with Ariana Grande fans liking my posts and following my accounts. I was getting a crazy amount of commissions to create outfits. more than I could ever expect or even keep up.

a part of me was thankful but another part of me was terrified. I was no longer able to go out on the streets for just a walk without getting bombarded by fans who wanted to take pictures with me. or ask about Ariana.

and I think the reaction of the masses prompted her to start moving our relationship faster.

"Baby when are you gonna move in with me." Ariana sat down next to me. we were at the studio and she was working on her next album thank you, next. I had tagged along just for the fun of it. and to also see how Ariana turns a couple of words on paper into a billboard-topping song.

"uh, I don't know. not really in a rush though." However now that I think about it having some more space to work on my outfits couldn't hurt because my one-bedroom bathroom apartment wasn't cutting it. and Ariana lived in a penthouse that was big enough to put my entire apartment in and have more than enough space.

"why not? I know that apartment of yours isn't exactly luxury living." Ariana scooted up next to me. "well yeah but I don't want to take over your space." Ariana pinched my chin in between her thumb and pointer finger.

"my space is your space." Ariana pecks my lips. "and your space is my space." Ariana stands up from the couch and cracks her back. "yeah but I'm still not sure." Ariana's body stiffens. "Y/n" her voice was flat and cold. "You are moving in with me. Got that." Ariana" voice was stern and sharp. "But Ari-." Ariana glared at me from the corner of her eye sending chills up my back.

"Okay I'll move in with you." a smile replaced Ariana's scowl and she sat back down this time on my lap. "oh baby you make me so happy."

it would be a lie if I said I wasn't a tad afraid of Ariana. She had threatened me on multiple occasions to have me blacklisted from the fashion industry if I ever left her. and would destroy me on the internet by telling everyone that the only reason we got together is because she was famous and I wanted to use her fame to my advantage.

which was far from true but who would believe the girl who became known after she started hanging out with Ariana?

But even though I had to deal with all this drama I'd never change it for the world. I Had learned to love her though it wasn't hard. Ariana was a beautiful and talented woman.

And it seemed every time she smiled or laughed I fell even deeper in love. I knew that the way Ariana was treating me was wrong and toxic. And if I continued to let her treat me like this it would lead to something worse than what I was dealing with at this moment.

But right now I was too dependent on her and I desperately needed to stay on her good side. Maybe after a few years or hell months, she'll get bored of me cheat on me, and let me go.

But until then I was Ariana's girlfriend and even if she didn't ever let me go I doubt things would actually get worse.

———
Mhhh bonus chapter complete.