Chapter 11(baby you do it so well)

———————
700 reads in like what a weak and a half. This is most definitely my fastest-growing book

Also just wanted to say I'm not a fashionista god knows I wear the same outfit every single day
————————

-Y/n POV-

Looking at myself in the mirror I fixed up my hair making sure nothing was out of place and then gave myself a few sprays of perfume. It was Ari's thank you next perfume because I really liked the white cherry smell. And the smell didn't make me feel like I was suffocating like with Febreze.

My outfit consisted of a white button up four silver necklaces one of those denim jackets with rose patches. Black jean pants and some red white and black half-and-half air Jordan's 1.

Fashion wasn't my strong suit. But I at least knew how to dress so I didn't look like a bum on the street.

"Ohh someone looks good." Ari peaked her head into the bathroom her hair down in the front and up in the back. She was dressed in one of those sexy off-the-shoulder black dresses with black thigh-high boots. "You should look in the mirror because baby you are beautiful." Ari walked into the bathroom her face tinted with pink.

She cupped my cheeks pulling me down a few inches to her height she pecked my lips. "You are such a sweet talker." Looking Ari in her brown eyes I felt myself become completely enamored with her.

"Come on you lesbos it's time to go." Finally, breaking eye contact we look towards the door to see Veronica all dolled up in a nice white dress with some heels standing with her hand on her hip. "Chill out Ronnie we're coming." Rolling her eyes Veronica left the room and presumably went downstairs leaving Ari and me alone once again.

"Shall we join them my petit fours?" Ari hit my shoulder. "Little cake. Seriously?" I shrugged. It was a cute name I came up with for Ari while shopping at Publix. And when I say came up with it. I really mean I just saw a box of petit fours did some Google translate and decided 'Hey this would be a good name for Ari'.

"you're the one who set me up with Duolingo." Ariana rolled her eyes and kissed my jawline taking my hand she intertwined our fingers. Pulling me by my hand she leads me out of the bathroom through my bedroom and downstairs.

"Finally the love birds have joined us." Looking over to the group that we were seated in the living and seemed to be having shots. And when I say group it was mainly Amaya the fucking alcoholic. I swear her blood had to have been seventy-eight percent Hennessy "Seriously you guys are drinking already." Amaya shrugged down the shot she shook her head slamming the shot glass down. "Why not. After all, were not driving. Your bodyguards are" looking over to Ivan and Jamie who were in the kitchen deep in conversation with my moms.

"Doesn't mean you have to act like an alcoholic." Taking the bottle of liquor from her I took her cup poured myself a shot and downed it.

I didn't want to come off as a pussy but I hated the taste of hard liquor. And preferred sweeter drinks. Or at least a drink that was heavily watered down with sweet shit. Cause I don't know about other people but I wasn't a fan of taking night quill shots.

"Ugh, A'maya how do you drink this shit straight." Shaking my head violently the strong liquor taste clinging onto my tongue. Amaya scoffed "Pussy. don't your girl drink vodka?" Taking the shot glass from my hand Ari poured herself a drink "That I do." Downing the shot she slammed the cup back down