Chapter 52 (tired)

—-
Ugh double Y/n chapter
——

—Y/n POV—

Do you remember when I said I had pregnancy down pact with Ariana? Well turns out I didn't in fact it got a lot worse.

From the clinginess to her being extra horny and getting mad every five fucking seconds over every little transgression god I was tired. And I know this is my punishment ariana stressed me out enough when she wasn't pregnant and yet I was the one to not wear a condom.

And we all know the pill isn't one hundred percent and Ariana's slowly growing belly was proof of that.

We had finished Ariana was now two months pregnant going on three. Her belly was still small but there was a noticeable indentation over where her uterus was.

I adored watching Ariana check out her belly every morning. Having me measure her stomach and write down the size so we could track just how big she's been getting as the weeks pass by.

She seemed so happy to be a mother she's even bought children's books and started reading to our baby as if they can even understand what we're saying.

"Hey baby how do I look do I look good please say I look good I feel like crying," Ariana spoke fast
Making me laugh

She was dressed in her gray princess dress that she had planned out for her to wear at the Grammys with a ponytail and everything. And she was gorgeous. "You look divine honey."

Ariana oohed a big smile on her face. "Ohh that's new I like that. Divine." I stand up from the chair and hug Ariana from
Behind resting my head on her shoulder slowly we swayed together.

"You ready to perform for the world again." Ariana grinned. "As long as you are there I'll be ready for anything." I kissed her cheek hard and left a wet mess on her cheek. "God I can taste the foundation." I grabbed a napkin and wiped Ariana's face and then started wiping my tongue.

Sigh such a perfect morning how could it go wrong?

It all started when we walked the red carpet Ariana had gone up to take pictures as all celebrities did on the red carpet. And to my surprise, I was stopped by a few fans who wanted my autograph.

I didn't know if it was because I'd been dicking down Ariana it probably was but I didn't hesitate to give them my autograph. And I don't think Ariana liked that because she grabbed me away saying it was time for us to head inside.

I could practically see the anger behind that innocent smile but since we were in public Ariana held it in. But the minute we were alone Ariana's smile dropped and she glared at me.

"Look like someone is enjoying the attention," Ariana said sarcastically. "It was just autographs nothing more than that." Ariana rolled her eyes. "Don't forget you gonna be a mother soon." Ariana spat out at me and walked away well tried

The dress was so big and poofy that it made it difficult for Ariana to walk in. That's where my job came in.

"Need some help." Ariana slowly looked back at me she had the face of a child who was told they were wrong and knows they were wrong. "Of course my love."

The second thing that went wrong tonight was me finding out I was seated next to Billie Eilish. Now even though I was famous I had not gotten used to the fact that hanging out with celebrities was the norm.