Chapter 17 (I was under your spell)

-y/n POV-

Practicing the choreography for break up with your girlfriend with the rest of the dancers and Ariana on the stage dressed in some track pants and a tank top I felt in my element.

From the rhythm to the beat I was in perfect sync never missing a step. Letting the flow of music take me over until the song ended with me seated in a chair and Ariana's leg over my shoulder.

"Alright let's have a break then we'll head into be alright and sweetener!" Scott yelled out prompting Ari to take her leg off my shoulder and take a seat on my lap. "You were amazing as usual my love." putting my arm around her stomach I messaged her shoulder smooching the back of her neck "Ditto." Ariana relaxed under my touch laying back on top of me.

"One order for miss grande." Courtney walked onto the stage holding a small white bag. "Courtney." Ariana hopped off my lap leaving my legs all cold and ran up to her well-known friend pulling her into a warm embrace "Girl what are you doing here."

"What am I not allowed to hang with my best friend and her...." Courtney peaked her head over Ariana's shoulder her eyes landed on mine she continued "Sexy ass girlfriend." Winking at Courtney Ariana looked back and glared at me causing me to chuckle "Speaking off which how you've babe." Giving Courtney the ole OK sign I stood up and grabbed the chair to go and put it with the rest of them. Knowing Scott our 'break time' was soon over.

Bending over to put the chair away Ari and Court started giggling. And the minute I looked back at them they stopped laughing "So what's in the bag, Courtney." Reaching into the bag she pulled out a small box with the Apple logo. She handed it over to Ari who then gave it to me. "It's to replace your old model that I uhm." Clearing her throat Ariana looked away guiltily. I finished the sentence for her. "broke." Opening the box the atmosphere around the two of us became heavy.

I had almost forgotten about the whole phone-breaking ordeal. Got too distracted by Ariana's hatters.

Ariana dropped her head and pouted like a child in trouble. And I couldn't help but feel guilty so I pulled Ariana into a hug and kissed her forehead. "Thank you, baby. You didn't have to" Returning the hug Ari nuzzled her face into my chest "But I did. It's only right since I broke your last one." Taking the phone out of the box I went through the mandatory setup process. And decided on just putting it back in the box for now and when I got back to the hotel I would just put my old case on and my old micro SD card instead of buying a new one.

Pulling out the hug I quickly jogged over to my bag on the side and gently put it in. God knows Apple products are as sensitive as a newborn baby without a case.

Walking back over to Ari Scott decided to come out from wherever he was and yell out "Break time over let's get back to practicing!" Courtney gasped "Oh are y'all doing the chore for break up with your girlfriend." Ariana sucked her teeth "Just missed it." Courtney groaned "damn it. Well, I'm gonna be in your dressing room. See y'all freaks after practice." Ari scoffed rolling her eyes at her best friend playfully.

The practice for be all right and Sweetener went perfectly as well as the following up practices for side to side and 7 rings. So Scott decided to end it early today allowing Ari and me some relaxing alone time. "So you wanna go out or have sex." I shrugged cuddling up to Ariana who now rested on my chest with the both of us wrapped up in a large warm and fluffy duvet on our bed. Cause it was raining as usual in London and I was cold as fuck. And because Ari can't seem to help herself from laying on top of me whenever I'm laying down.