Chapter 55 (ghostin)

—-
It's the end
——

—Ariana POV—

"When do you think we should tell the world we're married." Y/n shrugged "I don't know whenever your ready." I looked over at her and sighed.

We were on our honeymoon in California having sex on the beach more sex in the hot tub and even more sex everywhere in the hotel.

So much sex in fact that little buddy is a tad bent. So yeah maybe I should've waited the twenty-four hours but like yolo. He's still in one piece and until the new make-a-Willy Y/n orders arrive he's going to have to stay in one piece.

Though once I get a new one I think I'll break it in half to assert dominance over Y/n. You know the usual.

"I'm just going to take a picture of my ring and then put it on my story." Y/n gave me a thumbs up but mainly focused on paying attention to the road.

Taking a quick picture of my ring I then posted it on my story and just put a smile next to it. Depending on the way people react to it I'll decide whether or not to tell people.

Looking back over to Y/n I smiled. She was so sexy when she was focused. That resting bitch face plus the way she looked while wearing her glasses was to die for.

(What's that purring sound? Oh wait it's just my pussy.)

"Y/n I'm hungry. And this time I'm not talking about your dick." Slowly I rubbed my tummy our baby was getting bigger and was starting to drain my energy.

Doctors said my usual diet wasn't cutting it anymore and I needed to double the amount of calories I consumed if I wanted my baby to grow properly and be healthy.

"Sure what do you want to eat." I swayed left to right thinking about what I wanted to eat while my phone blew up with messages from insta.

"I want a yogurt parfait with lots of strawberries and raspberry and even more granola." Y/n laughed "Anything for my baby."

We shortly stopped at this cafe but I didn't feel like going inside plus the lack of security and the large amount of people inside and outside was a recipe for trouble.

Plus I was feeling a little mischievous and wanted to play a prank on Y/n.

Opening the car door with the bags in her hand and a stone-cold look on her face she stared at the sparkly pink appendage on the seat. "Seriously Ariana."

I laughed mischievously. "Man, I was hoping you would get into the car without looking and you'd sit on the dildo." I grabbed Lil Willy from the chair.

"Where were you even hiding that thing." Y/n got in the car and handed me my parfait it was exactly how I wanted it. "In my pussy." Y/n scoffed and rolled her eyes.

Okay yeah, I wasn't hiding it there I just had it in the backseat in a backpack lesbian style. But I'm trying something here.

"With how small and tight you are doubt it." Y/n had a point there whenever we were having sex her dick would often slip out or just get pushed out

"Are you doubting your wife," I said teasingly as I watched Y/n pull out of the parking spot with one hand on the wheel and everything. "No, I'm just being realistic."