Chapter 37 (im needy)

——————-
Knowing that the lady who wrote 50 shades of Ariana is married and is never going to finish write the story breaks my heart.
like come on that story was so good messed up but so good.
——————

—Ariana's POV—

I stared at my phone I was going to do something but I had gotten distracted after seeing Nicki was live. and halfway through I remembered what I was going to do. But I forgot again.

Hearing the bathroom door open out came y/n dressed in some black cargo shorts and a white long-sleeve compression shirt. "Where you going all sexy." I bit my lip putting my full attention onto the sexy stem that stood in front of me.

"The dancers planned a little get-together. We're going to go out and get some food. There's this pretty cool amusement park so we're going to check that out. And then head back to the hotel get drunk others are getting high. Not me though and chill."

"Ohh okay." I sighed and looked back at my phone trying to hide the disappointment on my face. I didn't want Y/n to go anywhere. I wanted her to stay with me cuddled up in love. "Is that okay with you baby," Y/n asked as she held a pair of black and white converses in her hand

"Yeah, totally it's fine. Go out and have fun." Looking over at Toulouse who was licking his paws at the edge of the bed. I grabbed him and rested him on my lap. "Just leave little ole me with Toulouse." Y/n groaned "Ari."

I flopped Toulouse's ears up and down. "Seriously Y/n go have fun at the hangout I wasn't invited to. Because I'm just the big mean boss." Gently I kissed Toulouse's forehead silence filled the room then I felt the bed shift.

Y/n sat down next to me and kissed my forehead. "I won't go anymore okay." Y/n kissed my cheek. "Are you sure? I don't want to ruin your fun."

"Yeah, it's fine. I'll just tell them I don't feel like going out anymore." Y/n pulled me into a hug. She smelt of raspberries and pomegranates. An intoxicating smell that warmed my heart and pulled me closer to her. "I'm gonna change out of these clothes and then we can watch a movie together alright." I nodded my head a cheeky smile on my face.

Feeling y/n pull away I groaned from the lack of her touch. Jesus was I ovulating or something?

"So what movie do you wanna watch," Y/n asked as she began to take off her clothes my eyes falling on that toned sexy body of hers. And those b cup breasts god did they make the best pillow. "I don't really have anything in mind. But I think Netflix came out with a couple of new series we could watch."

I scooted towards the edge of the bed so I could get a better look at y/n changing. "That sounds good." Watching as y/n pulled her pants down I bit my lip when her ass came into view. God, I think I am ovulating. Though y/n does have quite a nice ass.

"Earth to Ariana stop staring at my ass." Looking up I saw Y/n staring back at me from over her shoulder. "How could I not stare at those supreme cheeks." Y/n turned around and my eyes fell on the large bulge in her boxers.

I began to wonder how was she able to hide that thing from me for so many years. Y/n put on some pants ruining my great view. Y/n groaned and rubbed her tummy. "Man, I haven't eaten all day. I was looking forward to going out to eat."

I felt a tinge of guilt in my heart. "Hey, why don't I order us some room service? I'll even let you order some non-vegan things." Y/n smiled cheekily. "You lying." I chuckled. "I'm not. You can get whatever you want and I'll pay for it."