chapter two

"Jimin always hated when Taehyung was angry with him.."

-The Last batch-

It was blind..

The creature was blind, Taehyung realized. The creature was blind so that means as long as they're silent it can't hear them, and as long as they don't stay in there too long it won't be able to smell them.

Taehyung meets Jimin's eyes in realization, but the blonde only looks at him in pure fear, eyes darting from him to the gangly monster walking towards him in pure terror.

Slowly, so slowly the movement was barely seen by even Jimin, Taehyung puts a slender finger to his lips. Telling Jimin to be quiet, and then with the other hand gesturing him to slowly get out of the bath tub.

Jimin immediately shakes his head at the implication, tears continuing to stream down his face as the pale being continues to walk towards him.

Taehyung practically begs the boy with his eyes to get up, knowing that by the time the thing got to him his scent would already be too prominent not to smell.

Jimin seems to notice this too when the wretch flares it's nostrils slightly, as if starting to locate exactly where Jimin's scent was coming from.

Mustering up all of his energy, Jimin tries to put his fear aside and quietly get up from the tub, letting out a quiet sigh of relief when he finally stands up and looks to Taehyung.

Taehyung gives a small smile and gestures for Jimin to walk towards him. As if to say "dont look at it, just pay attention to me."

Jimin tries to pretend like he's not scared as he puts one foot out of the tub, he tries to act like he's not seconds away from throwing up as he completely gets up and starts walking towards his best friend. But he can't help but let a bead of sweat drip down his neck as he slowly walks past the inhuman being and straight to Taehyung.

He didn't know that walking past the creature would give it such a good wiff of his scent though..

Once second the demons back is to them and the next it's directly in front of them, grabbing Taehyung when he blocks Jimin and throwing the boy into the wall. Jimin screams as the thing immediately bites into Taehyung's shoulder and the man cries out, clawing at its pale skin and drawing blood the same color as it's eyes.

Pure black.

It seems like all weakness drained from Jimin the moment he saw his best friend practically dying in front of him, being replaced by a survival instinct as he looks around for something, anything to save Taehyung.

After what seems like hours Jimin's eyes set on a facial razor Taehyung used to cut his bangs, the small knife not being ideal, but being the only option as Taehyung was bleeding out.

"JIMIN!" Taehyung cries out, his arm movements getting lazier as the creature continues to bite into his flesh and thrash his body around.

One moment Jimin's staring at his friend with wide eyes, and the next he has the razor in his hand and plunges it into the creatures neck, making it cry out and separate from Taehyung arm. Jimin takes the opportunity to pull the knife out and plunge it into its back, repeating the action when the demon falls to the floor and starts thrashing around in its onyx blood.