chapter twenty

'The raven didn't like anyone, and Jimin wasn't going to be the person to change that.'

-Knife Practice-

Jimin finds his head snapping to the metal door when he finally hears it open, the sound grabbing almost the whole classes attention as General Jeon walks in, very disheveled he might add.

"What in the hell." He hears Taehyung say a couple feet away from him. The boys still weren't on speaking terms, but the elder still chose to sit by Jimin in pure guilt when practice started.

Jin had just explained the lesson before Jungkook walked in, apologizing for his brothers tardiness and going ahead by giving an example.

Today they were knife throwing.

However, Jimin could barely pay such a scary thing mind as Jungkook walks in, long hair messy and glasses still on, wearing his normal attire as he ties half of his hair up and scans the room.

His eyes immediately break from Jimin's when they connect, making the boy frown slightly as Jungkook only rubs his eyes, as if to occupy himself so he didn't have to look at the boy.

Surely that wasn't the case though..

"Everyone will have their own individual target. The goal is to hit it 10 times in the next 20 minutes. Go." Jin orders, turning his back to the group so he can talk to his brother.

"Since when are you late?" Jin raises a brow, folding his arm when Jungkook only shakes his head.

"Since I woke up with the morning wood of a seventeen year old." The raven grumbles, not looking amused as his brother burst out laughing.

"Who got you that riled up?" Jin asks, lip tugging when Jungkook looks at his brother with almost a guilty expression and looks away.

Since when was Jungkook guilty about those things?

"No way." Jin says after a moment, watching the way Jungkook glances at Jimin for a moment before looking to the floor.

"It's Jimin?" He says, the raven hitting him in the back of the head as soon as the name leaves his mouth.

"Would you lower your damn voice?" The raven snaps. "No, it's not Jimin. Now leave it." The raven finishes, clenching his jaw when Jin only continues to laugh and look at the blonde boy.

Jungkook was a good liar, but even Jin knew better than to believe that.

Jungkook watches as Jimin struggles to throw the knife, practically flinching away every time the object leaves his hand to hit the target. The boys arm is weak as he throws, and as a result the weapon clanks on the ground before it can even strike.

"I'm convinced he's scared of anything even somewhat violent." Jin jokes, and Jungkook can't help but let his lip tug at the words.

"His stance needs to be fixed. Go help him." Jin continues, watching as Jungkook swallows slightly and immediately shakes his head.

"He'll figure it out. The raven says, seeming like he's trying to convince himself more than anyone as Jin furrows his brows.

"Yeah, cuz Jimin seems like the perfect person to master throwing a knife." Jin mocks, his voice somewhat hard as Jungkook only looks at him.

"Go help him Kook." Jin orders, to which Jungkook once again shakes his head.

Jin glares. "Fine. Then I will." He says, attempting to walk towards the blonde before Jungkook harshly grabs him.