chapter fifty-four

'I love him'

~When They Find Out~

Jungkook carefully knocks on a random door in the dim hall, careful not to wake anyone as he looks around for any possible witnesses.

He had slipped out of his room carefully that night, careful not to wake Jimin with the boy wrapped around him like a Koala. Unsurprisingly, Jimin had always been a bit of a cuddle bug..

"Jungkook?" A man whispers the moment the door opens, confusion painting his face as he takes in the familiar raven in nothing but sweatpants and a loose shirt.

"Hey Jackson." The raven greets, smirking slightly as he looks past the brunette to brightly lit screens on the wall of the room.

The surveillance room.

"Mind doing me a favor?" The raven raises a brow, walking in the moment the man rolls his eyes and steps aside. "Don't I always?" Jackson asks, and Jungkook only chuckles when the man shuts the door behind him.

He wasn't allowed in here, but when did that ever stop him?

"I need to pull up some camera footage from one of our offices. Two days ago at about 5pm." Jungkook says, and Jackson sits in his chair, moving his mouse to one of the cameras.

"Which office are you wanting to look at?" Jackson asks.

"Nina's office." The raven responds, and Jackson can only scoff. "I thought you were done with her?" The man side eyes Jungkook, and Jungkook can only clench his jaw in response.

"Trust me, I'm far from done with her." He says, his meaning obviously different from Jackson's as they look at the footage from that day.

Jungkook watches as Jackson fast forwards, the office empty for most of the day until the screen gets to about 5:45 pm. Jungkook watches as Nina and Jimin enter the office, the women practically dragging the blonde to a seat as she sits in front of him.

"Right there." Jungkook says, and Jackson clicks on the mouse to pause the scene.

"Hey, isn't that Jimin?" Jackson asks, switching Jungkook's attention from the screen onto the brunette.

"How do you know his name?" Jungkook asks warily.

Jackson shrugs. "Thought he was cute, asked around. Didn't take me long to figure out that you guys had a thing going on." The man smirks, and yet Jungkook's eyes only continue to burn into him.

The brunette stands up. "Relax, I won't try anything. Believe it or not Jungkook, I consider you a friend." The man says truthfully, and Jungkook only hums, sitting down in the man's seat as Jackson readies to walk out.

"Talk to him and I'll kill you." The raven mutters, seeming teasing and yet completely serious as he doesn't even glance at the man.

"Yeah yeah." Jackson waves a hand, walking out the door so that Jungkook can press play on the video.

"You were together?" Jimin asks in the video, and Jungkook can tell he's surprised by the way the blonde eyes perk up.

"Oh, he didn't tell you?" Nina says. "I mean I guess that makes sense, he never tells his play-things anything." She chuckles, mocking the boy in a way that makes Jungkook fill with rage.