chapter twelve

"It seemed everything Jimin had complemented him."

-The Confrontation-

"Taehyung what-

Taehyung walks past Jin without a word, the elder guarding outside of the training doors while Jungkook continues his training through the window.

"Hey!" Jin yells, eyebrows furrowed as Taehyung completely ignores him and reaches for the handle. He grabs the boys hand before he can open it, pulling Taehyung to face him. The raven freezes for a moment when the slender boy turns to him, angry tears on his stoic face as they stare into each others eyes.

"Let me go." The boy says, his voice deathly calm when Jin only squeezes his arm tighter.

"What's got you all riled up?" The raven asks, ignoring the boys request as Taehyung starts to tug his arm in an irritated manner.

"I said let go Jin!" Taehyung's voice cracks, his frantic movements banging against the door and catching the attention of Jungkook from the other side. The general seems to give an order to his group before walking away, heading towards the door with a confused expression as Taehyung and Jin watch him from the other side.

Jungkook walks through the door, only getting the chance to close the wall of metal shut before Taehyung frees himself of Jin's grasp and jumps on the man.

The raven barely turns his head before it whips to the side, the blue haired boy mustering all his strength into the punch as he practically throws himself into the large general. Jungkook supports himself on the wall when he falls into it, touching the side of his face when it starts to swell from the boy force.

"What the fuck!" He says, angrily standing up and walking toward Taehyung with every intent to kill the boy as Taehyung only stands there with angry tears and the stance to pounce once more.

"Your fucking dead Jungkook, do you hear me?" Taehyung snaps, clenching his jaw when Jin looks at them both with wide eyes.

"Don't call me that, you brat." Jungkook orders, wiping his mouth when Taehyung tries to advance at him once more. However, this time Jin stops the boy before Taehyung can move, wrapping his arms around the boys waist when Taehyung gives a sound of protest.

"He wasn't expecting it when he walked in, but I promise if you try to punch him now it won't go in your favor princess." Jin whispers in his ear, making Taehyung only thrash harder in his arms as he glares at the practically fuming general.

"You don't deserve to hold a title you bastard. You don't deserve anything!" Taehyung screams once more, huffing when the angry man advanced towards him.

"Jungkook." Jin warns, his tone making the man seem to push down his temper once more and plant his feet, no longer advancing to the angry boy in Jins arms.

"You have about five seconds to explain yourself before I show you what it feels like to truly get hit Mr. Kim." Jungkook spits, no exaggeration in his voice as his eyes seem to darken even more.

"What, you gonna hurt me General Jeon? Hurt me like you hurt him?" Taehyung asks, his tone deathly sweet as Jungkook seems to freeze slightly at the words.

"I have no idea who your talking about." Jungkook immediately says, even Jin's head snapping up at the obvious doubt in the ravens voice.

"You know what the last thing he told me was?" Taehyung asks, glancing up with feline eyes as Jungkook only only stares, the raven swallowing slightly when Taehyung evilly smirks. "He told me I shouldn't be angry with you because it wasn't your fault. He said that it was his fault he was weak, not yours, and that he deserved to feel pain because of it." The boy says, tilting his head when Jungkook furrows his brows.