chapter thirty-one

"Look at you whining."

[M]

-Out Of Character Acts-

Jimin doesn't have time to ask questions when Jungkook easily manhandles him onto his muscular leg, staring into the blondes eyes as he- without warning, grinds the boys hard cock against his pants.

"Ah~" Jimin can't help the small noise that escapes him when pure electricity shoots through his tummy. He rests his head on Jungkooks shoulder when the man continues the action, consistently moving Jimin's hips so that the boy barely gains time to breath.

He seriously couldn't function..

"J-Jungkook, s-slow d-down." He tries to say in between moans, practically crying when Jungkook ignores the request as if he can't hear him.

"You can take it." Jungkook purrs, his hold on Jimin's hips representing just how much he was holding himself back in the situation.

Jungkook was so horny it physically made him angry.

Jimin only pathetically whimpers at the words, looking up at the ceiling as he lets Jungkook do what he wishes. Tears stream down his face as the pleasure becomes overwhelming, his cheeks becoming flushed in a way that makes Jungkook memorized.

He thought Jimin looked most beautiful like this. With his head thrown back and chest heaving in pleasure, attempting to hide his desperation as his tears cascade down his cherry blossoms cheeks.

He was the embodiment of desire.

And who was Jungkook to deny him such a thing?

"You know, I had a dream about this once." Jungkook says suddenly, a smirk on his face as Jimin remains a mess in his hands.

Looking into Jimin's glossy eyes, he continues.

"I had a dream that you came into my room. Desperate as always, and acting like a cat in heat because you didn't know how to deal with it." Jungkook chuckles, and Jimin blushes at that, putting his forehead on the ravens chest when Jungkook makes no move to stop.

"With how you were acting then, I thought you could've road me for hours Jimin." Jungkook says shamelessly, and Jimin only gives an embarrassed whine in response.

For a moment Jungkook pauses, and Jimin looks up at the act.

"Your moans were so fucking pretty, and yet somehow they're even better in person." He says, looking down at the boy when Jimin only looks with furrowed brows, as if he didn't know what the man was talking about. "Tell me Jimin. Was it your intention to seduce me? Was it your intention to use such things so I would touch you like this?" Jungkook asks, and Jimin looks up in guilt.

"O-Of course not. I-I wouldn't do that." He says, embarrassed of being accused of such a thing, and Jungkook only resumes his pace at the words.

Once again, Jimin becomes putty in his arms.

"I was so angry when that dream ended, so fucking angry that you teased me and then left before I could finish you off." He grits, his grip tightening almost as if he remembered it.