chapter ten

(A/N- Most of y'all will hate Jungkook after this chapter, but just know these things aren't always his intention.❤️)

(Warning- Dark Chapter)
____________________

"He didn't want to be weak anymore."

-The Bathroom Scene-
(W- Slight SH)

Jimin runs into his room as soon as possible, unable to care as he bristles by Jin and Yoongis worried face on the way and the Jeon brother calls out to him.

He didn't feel like he could face either of them right now..

He practically thanks god when Taehyung is no where to be seen in the dorm, knowing full well the blue haired boy would be all over him the moment he saw Jimin's tears.

Jimin stumbles into the bathroom the moment he spots the door, plopping down on the floor of the bathtub without a second thought and doing what he always wanted to do. Doing what Jungkook hated him doing.

He wept..

The boy wept until he no longer could. Until his voice become horse and his head become so heavy it felt like a brick on his sholders. He wept for his parents, and how much he missed them in a place like this. He wept for Taehyung, and just how much the boy always had to take care of him because he wasn't hard enough, he wasn't strong enough. And most of all in this moment he cried because of what Jungkook had said to him, he cried because of just how much the general hated him.

"We aren't friends."

"I don't like weak people."

"Your too nice.. despite what anyone says, that is weakness."

"Someone like you won't make it."

"Stop fucking crying!"

The words replayed over and over again in Jimin's head, making tears leak out of his eyes even faster, and his breath quicken even more.

Jungkook was right. He was weak, he was soft, and above all he was worthless. Jimin had never been the most secure person, but he had never truly hated himself either. Not until now at least.

The fact that Jungkook, someone that in the short time Jimin knew him the boy had come to admire, viewed him as someone so useless that the raven couldn't even bare to be in the same room as him, crushed the boy beyond measure.

It made Jimin truly hate himself.

It made him want to be someone different, someone so opposite of himself that the old him wasn't even memorable. It made him want to be someone like Taehyung, so powerful that the man demanded respect everyone. And above all he wanted to be someone strong, someone that Jungkook would actually like..

"He hates me." He finally whispers to himself, the truth somehow making his tears go dry and a deep sadness full his chest. It was only then that he came to a conclusion, one that he never thought, and certainly one he didn't want to accept.

That maybe.. just maybe Jimin deserved to be hated.

'You deserve it.' A voice in his head, making him subconsciously glance to the sink in guilt. 'You deserve it.' It calls out again, making his eyes feel slightly less heavy as they solo on Taehyung's shaving razed on the counter and he walks over to it. 'You fucking deserve it.' It practically screams at him, making him hesitantly lift a hand to hover over the shiny blade.