chapter nine

A/N- (I FEEL LIKE YALL HATE THIS. Comment!)
__________

"How can you be so cruel to someone so sweet."

-The First Breakfast-

"What do you want to eat." Jungkook glances at Jimin, Hobi approaching them and making the blonde boys eyes lighten.

"Chocolate chip pancakes." The blonde chips, a cheeky smile taking over his face at the thought.

Jimin couldn't think of anything he loved more than sweets.

"That's not nutritious enough." Jungkook immediately says, making Jimin sulk slightly and his excited smile drop.

"What do you want me to make you." Hobi says when he stops in front of them, looking down at Jimin to see the boy slowly look at Jungkook, as if he wanted to raven to order for him so it was approved.

Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Chocolate chip pancakes." The man mumbles grumpily, fighting a tug of his lip when Jimin immediately squeaks and hugs him.

Jungkook freezes the moment the blonde wraps around him, a blanket of warmth and silk framing around him so sudden he almost jumped. However, before he could come back to his prideful senses and push the boy off, Jimin had already jumped off and sat back down next to the man.

"Thank you!" The blonde cheers, but Jungkook can't bring himself to respond as a scent stays cemented in his nose, blinding his senses in a way nothing ever had.

Strawberries, Jungkook thought. The word being the only thing that plays in his head as Jimin's unnaturally distinctive scent practically burries itself into Jungkook's nose. There were underlining smells in there, such as syrup and vanilla, but all Jungkook could think of as he smelt the blonde were pure, sweet, dewy strawberries.

He barely knew the boy, and yet he couldn't imagine any other scent capturing Jimin as well as that

Hell, as stupid as it sounded, Jimin practically was a strawberry. He was overly sweet, overly pleasing to look at- not that Jungkook would admit that, and overly red 90 percent of the time if you gave him any sort of compliment.

"Foods ready!" Hobi calls out, laying a stack of steaming pancakes on the table for the blonde to gawk at.

"Thank you Hobi Hyung!" Jimin thanks, a bright smile on his face when on cue his stomach rumbles and a bright blush takes over the boys cheeks.

"SO. CUTE." Is all Hobi says, squishing the boys cheeks before Jungkook swats him away and the man runs off with a giggle.

"How can someone have that much energy at 9 AM?" Jungkook shakes his head, pausing slightly when he remembers who's next to him and shaking his head once more.

Jimin looks up with stuffed cheeks when the man pauses his words, the sight making Jungkook cough on nothing and break out into an airy laugh.

Jimin had never heard him laugh..

"Slow down, we don't want you dying on the third day Mr. Park." Jungkook says humorously, staring at the blonde in amusement when Jimin musters up all his strength to swallow the big bite.