chapter-fifty

'I want it to be perfect'

-A Life-

"Do you think we'll ever leave this place?" Jimin whispers to Jungkook, currently laying on the ravens chest while the elder runs his fingers through the blondes hair.

Some afternoons if the general had time he would just sit like this. With Jimin in his arms, talking to the blonde about whatever was bothering him that day. It was in those times that Jungkook would realize just what was weighing on him, and just how much he appreciated Jimin caring enough to listen to him.

This time however, it was Jimin that chose to voice his concerns.

"I hope so." Jungkook answers, the possibility not seeming too out of reach with how much technology they've developed already. After all, if they successfully developed a cure, who was stopping them from creating a weapon to take out the demons keeping them here?

"H-Have you thought about what our lives would look life if we did?" Jimin says unsurely, continuing to rest his cheek on Jungkooks chest as he awaits the ravens answer.

What if Jungkook hadn't thought about their future?

Jungkook's hand pauses on the blondes head in thought. "Of course I have." The raven says softly, no doubt in his voice as Jimin looks up in surprise. The expression only makes the General chuckle.

"First I would buy us a house. Nice, but not so big that it's not homie." He starts, seeming as if he's thinking while the blonde only stares at him.

"I would want it to be two story's so that we could have extra room in case Jin or Taehyung wanted to come over." He continues, looking at the boy softly as he recites the thing he'd imagined countless of times.

"I would build you a garden in the back, so that you could grow us all kinds of fruits and veggies." He teases, making Jimin let out a giggle.

"I would probably work here, continuing to train people, while you could have any job you like, if you wanted to have one at all." He says, having no problem at all with the idea of taking care of Jimin so that the blonde could go out and accomplish whatever dreams he wished.

"I like baking.." The boy whispers, and Jungkook grins at that.

"Then I suppose we'd just have to build you a bakery, huh sweetheart?" He offers, and Jimin can't help but smile at that.

"W-Would you ever want kids in the future?" Jimin says hesitantly. He knew it was still early on, but Jimin had always dreamed of having children, and had no problem with adopting either. If him and Jungkook stayed together, he wondered if the raven would want that with him.

Jungkook didn't seem like the type to like kids..

The ravens expression doesn't break. "I'm not against the idea." He says with a smile, "But I want you to myself, for at least good while longer." He follows, and Jimin can't help but giggling at those words, tearing up at the thought of it.

A life. Without even noticing, Jungkook and Jimin had started to make life together..

And it was beautiful.

"And your sure you want that- with me, I mean?" Jimin asks, insecurity in his voice while Jungkook only tilts his chin up to look at him.

"I'm sure." Is all he says, leaning down so he can tenderly captures the blondes lips in his.

Jungkook had never been so sure of anything in his life. Though he'd known Jimin for not even a year, he was completely positive that the boy was perfect for him. Even before he almost died for the boy, he'd known he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Jimin, and Jungkook's judgment was never wrong.