chapter thirty-seven

'You love watching'

[M]- DIRTY 😃

-First times-

Jungkook can't help bite his lip as he pulls Jimin's sweatpants over his hips, looking at the nervous boy with soft eyes as if to convey a secret message.

That he was safe, and that Jungkook would take care of him..

"Lift your hips baby." Jungkook says, looking in awe when Jimin shyly braces his hands on the counter and lifts himself slightly. Jungkook uses the opportunity to pull the sweatpants over his erection, igniting a small gasp from the boy when cold air hits him.

Jimin looks away when his dick finally springs free, covering himself with a small hand when he notices the way Jungkook only keeps eye contact with him, not yet looking at it.

"Hey." The raven says softly, grabbing his chin so the teary eyed boy can look at him. "It's just me sweetheart, alright?" He assures, holding the boys hand so Jimin's put at ease. Slowly, the blonde nods his head when Jungkook strokes his cheek, moving his shaky hand to reveal more of himself.

Jungkook can't help but feel like the luckiest man on earth as he looks down, taking in the way Jimin's dick lays against his stomach, and flushes the prettiest of pinks in deprivation.

'God, even his dick is pretty.' The raven can't help but think, licking his bottom lip when precum leaks out of the tip.

"Your so fucking beautiful Jimin." Is all he can manage to say, the words so genuine Jimin can't help but let a tear fall at them. Jungkook kisses him again, this time softer as his tongue caresses Jimin's and the boy places nervous hands in his chest.

Jimin let's out a surprised noise when Jungkook slowly wraps a large palm around him, letting the blonde get used to the warmth before lifting his thumb and softly rubbing the boys leaking tip.

"Jungkoo~ Ah!" The blonde starts, letting out a loud cry when the raven suddenly digs a finger into his slit, sending a blinding wave of pleasure through the boys spine.

He never thought you could be touched like this, and he most certainly never thought Jungkook would touch him like this.

It felt too good..

It takes everything in Jimin not to cry when Jungkook starts moving his fist up and down, starting at a slow pace from the pink tip, and going all the way down to his pale base with perfect skill.

He can't help but let his eyes drift to the sculpted body in front of him, taking in the way Jungkook's strong arm flexes with every stroke, and admiring the way his define abs glisten under the light.

He was gonna pass out if he kept looking..

It's only when he puts a hand over his eyes that Jungkook stops, making Jimin immediately whimper in frustration and take his hand off his face.

"If I'm going to do it I want you to watch." Jungkook says, no argument in his voice when the blonde sniffles quietly and shakes his head.

"C-Can't." He whimpers, lip wobbling when Jungkook only raises a brow in challenge.

Jimin knew Jungkook didn't like it when he said no, but the boy just couldn't do it. The idea of watching Jungkook touch him in such a dirty was so embarrassing he thought he might die.

He also thought he might die if Jungkook stopped though..

"Do you want me to keep going?" Jungkook asks, his voice darker as Jimin desperately nods his head, eyes pleading when Jungkook goes next to his ear.