chapter thirty-eight

'Please don't.'

-The Revenge-

"That's bullshit!" Jungkook says through clenched teeth, looking between Nina's smug expression and Agent Sandars sorry one while the fluffy cat tries to get out of the women's hold.

Nina only holds it tighter.

"Unfortunately not Jungkook. On page 24 of the rule book it clearly states that pets are prohibited from the military base." Nina says sweetly, to which Taehyung can only narrow his eyes at the women.

"There's no way anyone actually reads that." The man spits, and she can only shrug in response, turning her attention back to Jungkook while the man only scoffs.

"That's ridiculous. Jimin's cat causes no trouble to anyone anyone here." Jungkook argues, and Taehyung can only nod his head in agreement.

"I understand what your saying Jungkook, but the whole point of that rule was to ration scarce recourses. If Mr. Park brings an animal then everyone else will want to also, and we're already struggling to get enough recourses for just ourselves." Agent Sandars informs.

"It would be very wasteful to spend such important things on an animal Kook, and you should know better than anyone how bad it is to the break rules." Nina says softly, giving an implying look while Jungkook retrains from choking her.

"Can we just get rid of her instead?" Taehyung suggest to the agent sweetly, and Nina only rolls her eyes in irritation.

"The rules only apply to non humans." Sanders informs blankly.

"You never cared about it before." Taehyung snaps, looking at the poor car when Nina practically squeezes it to death in anger at the boys defiance.

"I didn't think much of it until Nina brought it to my attention, it was only then I realized what problems it could propose." The man informs, to which Jungkook can only shake his head in disbelief.

He bet she just couldn't wait to use that against Jimin..

"You can't listen to her Sandars, you don't understand what that cat means to Jimin. She's only saying this to hurt him." Jungkook argues, and Taehyung can only glare at the girl.

"You hate Jimin?" The boy says slowly, as if the word's suddenly made a switch go off inside of him.

For once, Nina seems to flinch.

"I can assure I hold no conflict with Mr. Park, in fact I think he seems like a sweet boy." She assures, and Jungkook can only cringe at the lies. "I only worry about the sake of our trainees, and what they will do if they see that one person is allowed to bend the rules?" She says in fake concern, to which both Taehyung and Jungkook look at her with a dumbfounded expression.

"You can't be serious about this?" Jungkook asks Agent Sanders in disbelief, raising his brows when the man only nods his head.

"I am Jungkook. In a facility like this it's my job to keep the rules in tact, and as a General you should be enforcing it." He answers, and Jungkook's heart drops at the words.

He was suggesting Jungkook had to do it..

"And what do you suggest we do?" Taehyung spits, and Nina smiles before Sanders can answer.

"Put it outside of course." She proposes, and Jungkooks eyes widen.

"Like hell you will." Jungkook says, snatching the cat from Nina's grasps instantly while the girl only gives a sound of protest. Non the less, Jungkook gets ahold of it.