chapter thirty-three

(Btw I know I made last chapter kinda confusing so for reference this is the morning before the end of that chapter lol)
____________________________

'I'll Kill you'

-The Previous Morning-

Jimin always wakes up before Jungkook.

This morning is no different, except when this time the blonde wakes up they're closer than usual. A little too close.

The blondes eyebrows furrow when he snuggles into a oddly hard pillow, his cheek smooshed against the warm fabric in a way that he wasn't used to. He attempts to move to get a better look, but is immediately held down by a large arm around his waist.

Wait, an arm?

Jimin's eyes practically snap open at the realization, looking down to see himself lying on a broad chest and a tattooed arm holding him in place.

How had he gotten here?

It seems like a stream of apologies are already going through his mind as he takes in him and Jungkook's position, but just as he goes to move out of embarrassment he takes in the Generals face.

Jungkook was asleep. And Jimin was frozen.

It memorized him instantly to see Jungkook in this situation. With his handsome face soft instead of hard, his hair messy instead of tied back, and his pierced lips slightly open to prove his unconsciousness.

For the first time since Jimin had met him, Jungkook wasn't on guard.

"Kookie?" Jimin calls softly, staring with curious blue eyes as the man only shifts, twitching his nose slightly and pulling the boy so he was now forced to lay flat on Jungkooks chest with only his hands supporting him.

The blonde can't help his blush, but non the less he shyly pushes on Jungkooks chest so he can analyze the ravens face close up.

He doesn't know why he does it, but it feels as if a wave of carelessness washes over him when he reaches a timid finger up to touch the man's face.

There's no reaction when Jimin softly touches Jungkook eyebrow, curiously running a finger over the man's piercing and igniting a small noise from Jungkook. The boy jumps back at that, but once he sees the general is still unconscious he makes himself continue.

Jungkook had very strong features, but the boy can't help but let a soft smile form of his face when he touches the man's softer nose, blushing slightly when he hesitates touching the lips beneath.

His fingers shake above the pink muscle. They were the lips that had kissed his only last night, and yet looking at them still made him so shy.

It scared him how shy Jungkook's kisses made him.

"I'm flattered you find me so fascinating." A deep voice says, snapping Jimin out of his daze and making him squeak when his eyes meet half-awake black ones.

Jungkook's completely amused when he sees Jimin's expression turn from happy to mortified, the boy hiding his face into the ravens chest as if he could disappear into it.