chapter eleven

"I just didn't want to be weak anymore."

-Second Training Session-

"Wake up Jimin." Taehyung's voice calls from darkness, making a fuzzy blonde head snuggle further into his pillow with a whine.

"5 minutes." The boy mumbles, a small smile forming on his face when Kiwi continues to snuggle into his good arm.

"Park Jimin I swear to god if you make us late and I have to deal with the Jeon's wrath, I will personally strangle you." The once calm boy scolds, shaking the blonde aggressively so that Jimin's eyes shoot open and his body goes in basically every direction.

"I'm up!" The blonde mutters between shakes, hissing slightly at the pain in his arm when it hits the bed post.

He attempts to blink the sleep out of his eyes as he puts on a long sleeve and sweatpants, finding the action to be more difficult than usual considering his tired he felt compared to most days.

It seemed like he just kept getting more tired..

The sweatpants are comfortable, warm, which is something he enjoyed considering how cold he got. And the shirt was long, cotton, and flowy. He was grateful for the material once he felt the material against his cuts.

Blue, the shirt was blue, which he could remember vividly Taehyung saying was his favorite color on the boy. 'Blue' he said, 'it brings out the brightness of your eyes.'

Yet the blonde felt his eyes had never looked so dull..

"Are you okay this morning Chim?" Taehyung asks after watching the boys movements, not failing to see how Jimin stares in the mirror longer than usual.

As if he was searching for something.

"Yeah, I'm fine Tae.." The boy assures, his voice quiet as he attempts to put on a reassuring smile.

Taehyung wasn't convinced thought.

"Let's go eat." The elder changes the subject, giving the pale boy a once over one last time before opening the door for them both and walking out.

There's only a few people in the lunch room when they walk in, both Jeon brothers being one of them as the ravens watch them from the corner of the cafeteria.

Jimin bites his lip as Jungkook practically burns holes into him, the raven's eyes once again holding an unreadable emotion as they stare into Jimin, and yet flickering with something Taehyung and Jin recognized.

Guilt..

Both boys eyebrows furrow at the sight, and Taehyung finds anger bubbling in him as he slowly puts pieces together.

Jungkook had done something, hadn't he?

"Did anything happened between you and Jungkook yesterday that you didn't tell me?" Taehyung asks innocently, watching as Jimin nervously glances and him before completely avoiding eye contact.

"N-No Tae, nothing happened." The boy says after a moment, looking down when he can feel Taehyung glare at him. It made the elder absolutely furious when Jimin would lie to him.

Especially because Jimin had always been a shit liar.

Taehyung and Jin both notice the look Jungkook holds in his eyes while Jimin stays oblivious, finding the pain in his arm magnified in the Generals presence.

As if it reminded him of it.

Jungkook seems almost as if he's going to walk towards the boys when Jimin shyly looks his way, but before he can stand up another person approaches them.