chapter twenty-two

'Kiss me.'

-The Payment-

"What happened sunshine?" Jungkook asks, turning on the light as he walks them into his bedroom, shutting the door so he can walk to his couch and sit them down once more.

Since Jungkook's room was in the Generals dorms, it was much bigger and nicer than the others. He knew the scenery was similar, but he hoped the wider space would help calm Jimin down.

"B-Bad dream." The blonde sniffles, looking up from Jungkook's shoulder so they can see eye to eye. Even though Jimin's still straddling Jungkook he doesn't seem to care, only continuing to hold his arms around the ravens neck as he quietly hiccups.

He looks around Jungkook's handsome face quietly, his eyes shining as if he's trying to take in every last feature before the man disappears.

"What happened in it?" The raven asks, wiping a tear from the blondes face as soon as it falls, and continues to hold the boys hips as Jimin looks at him with sad eyes.

"E-Everyone died.." The boy admits. "You d-died." He finishes, lip wobbling at the words when Jungkook gives him a soft look.

"I was s-scared." He admits, tears streaming once more when Jungkook grabs the him and pulls him to his chest.

"What scared you, angel?" The raven asks, letting the name slip without a thought, frowning at the blondes cries.

"D-Don't wanna be a-alone." The boy hiccups against Jungkook's shirt, enjoying the warmth the raven gives off as Jungkook continues to hold him.

"Your never going to be alone Jimin, I'm right here." The raven comforts, stroking the boy as Jimin only nods in response, looking up so their faces are only inches apart.

"When I was younger my sister used to get bad dreams sometimes, and to help I would wake up to do breathing with her." Jungkook says, letting go of the boy so he can put a hand to his chest.

"Like this." He says, taking a deep breath in and out, each turn lasting a couple of seconds. Jimin watches with intrigued eyes as the man's broad chest raises up and down, attempting to mirror the raven by putting a hand to his chest and doing the same.

"Slower." He says, watching Jimin's chest still move quite fast as the boy attempts to catch his breath.

Jimin forces himself to breath slower at the words, letting out slow shaky breaths so they can match Jungkook's.

"Good." The raven praises, giving a small smile when Jimin's breath finally evens out and he seems to calm down. The blonde finds himself smiling at the raven, putting his hand down when he sees how much easier it is for him to breath.

"It worked." The boy breaths, looking at the man with bright eyes when Jungkook only chuckles.

"I guess I know what I'm talking about some times." The raven teases, smiling when Jimin lets out a small giggle in response, the blondes face once again lively as his tears dry.

Jungkook missed his smile.

"Jungkook.." The blonde says after a moment, his voice trailing off as the raven furrows his brows at the tone. "We're you angry with me earlier?" The boy asks, biting his lip when the raven looks away at the words.