chapter seven

"It's not selfish to let me protect you."

-After Training Treatment-

Taehyung and Jin both watch in shock as Jungkook carry's the boy princess style, keeping his expression completely stoic as Jimin stares at him with wide eyes and an even deeper flush than before.

The blonde boy stays silent as they walk through the big red doors, Jungkook continues to look ahead as he walks to elevator and presses the button

Jimin thinks he might die from the silence until Jungkook breaks it.

"Do not mistake this for any kindness Mr. Park. I can assure you I am doing for you what I'm obligated to for any of my trainees." Jungkook says after a moment, not looking down when Jimin's eyes falter slightly.

"I-I know." Jimin mutters after a moment, blushing even more when Jungkook finally glances down at him and their eyes make contact for the first time.

He had never seen the raven from this close before, but it was only then Jimin realized just how handsome Jungkook was.

He had a strong jaw and full lips, a particularly fortunate bone structure too, but as always it was his eyes that Jimin gravitated towards. His almond eyes held that same cold look they always did, but it was only now that Jimin saw the specks of goldish brown in them, so light that from first glance you would think they were complete obsidian.

"Did that hurt?" Jimin blurts out when he sees the eyebrow piercing, blushing slightly at the random question to which Jungkook shows no emotion to.

"No." Jungkook says, cutting the answer short as if he couldn't be bothered, and yet continuing to stare at Jimin as if he wasn't completely wanting to kill the blonde.

"How?" Jimin asks almost instantly, his curiosity getting the best of him as Jungkook only pinches his aching thigh in response.

"Ow!" The boy yells, instinctively swatting at Jungkook's rough hand when the ravens lip only twitches at the reaction.

"Pain is just an illusion. Nothing hurts unless you let it." Jungkook says after a moment, referring to the now pink mark on Jimin's thigh while the boys eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Well it sure feels real." The blonde mutters, rubbing the spot when the elevator opens and Jungkook walks through.

"The weaker you are the harder it is to block out." The man responds instantly, the comment making the blonde frown and a certain sting fill his chest.

Weak.. Once again he was weak.

"Just because I don't look like the other guys doesn't have to mean I'm weak.." Jimin says after a moment, doubt in his voice as he hesitantly looks at the man above him.

Jungkook enters the dorms with his mouth in a tight line, seeming to be deep in thought as he walks through Jimin's dorm and sets the blonde on a bed. The boy darkens slightly when Jungkook's large hand brushes against his thigh, the raven not appearing to be oblivious to the action at he stares that the blondes exposed leg for a moment longer.

"That is not the type of weakness I'm always referring to Mr. Park." Is all he says before looking deeply into Jimin's eyes one last time and walking away.