chapter four

"His eyes were like pure obsidian."

-The Generals Meeting-

Jimin could've cried as he stuffed the last piece of chicken and potatoes in his mouth, practically moaning as the last dose of warmth and spices touch his tongue.

He hadn't had food this good in ages, and only god knew how hungry he was due to the endless years of canned food.

This was heaven.

"I could marry this chicken leg." Taehyung groans from beside him, scooping up his last spoon of peas before eating it in one gulp.

Hoseok laughs in front of them, a big smile on his face as he sees them practically devour the food he'd made for them only a couple of minutes ago.

"That was the best food I've ever tasted." Jimin says, and Hoseok only ruffles the boys hair in response, stacking both the boys plates in front of him.

"Well I'm glad to see my foods so appreciated. I hope it gave y'all energy for the meeting you need to go to now." The brunette pipes, smiling when Taehyung and Jimin look at eachother.

They had forgotten about that..

"When does it start?" Jimin asks, wiping his mouth while Hobi looks down at his watch.

"Five minutes ago." The man says blankly, lip twitching when Jimin immediately starts coughing. Taehyung grabs the boys hand with wide eyes, racing out the door without so much as a goodbye, and heading towards the floor Agent Sanders had told them to go to.

First day and already late.. they were so screwed.

The red doors come into view as they run down the stairs, loud voices coming from the other side when Taehyung practically stumbles through with Jimin behind him.

The blue haired boy stands unfazed while Jimin practically resembles a tomato, embarrassment flooding his veins when a whole room of people turn to stare at them.

If there was one thing Jimin hated, it was attention..

"Nice of you to join us boys." Agent Sanders says from the front of the room, making Jimin give an apologetic look and set his eyes to the floor. Taehyung waste no time grabbing the blondes arm and walking to the two seats in the front, taking in the people around him as they both sit in front of a line of older men in uniforms.

It would be a lie to say they weren't intimidating.

In the large room sat around 60 kids, all looking to be within 5 years of them. And in front of them were built men and women ranging from 25-40, some holding kind expressions and some holding stern.

To Jimin's left he saw the grey haired man from earlier, Yoongi, or General Min he supposed he should say. In front of them was Agent Sanders, holding his usual angry expression on his lined face. On their right the blonde saw a women in an army jacket and hat, smiling slightly as she took in the people in front of her.

At least she seemed nice.

He could only hope he would be put in her group if she happened to be one of the generals.

And on his far right he saw two men with black hair. He glanced at the first one wearing a black shirt tucked into camo pants, and holding a very handsome but stern face. Jimin would describe him like a tiger because of his feline eyes, but found himself going against it because of just how black they were.

Like pure onyx..

He finds himself faltering when his gaze drifts from the man over too the raven next to him, the slightly taller male holding a look Jimin could only describe as complete oblivion.