chapter fourteen

"They would be disappointed in you."

-The Conversation-

Jimin walks in the lunchroom with a bright smile after him and Jungkook say their goodbyes, an obvious skip in the blondes step when he sees Hobi and Yoongi.

"Jimin!" Hoseok yells, gesturing for the boy to sit at their table while Yoongi only gives a small wave in greeting, the grey haired general slightly sad that he didn't get more alone time with his boyfriend, but happy to see the happy boy once again.

"Hi Hyung!" Jimin chirps, smiling at both men when both men pass a plate of pancakes to the boy.

"I never though I would say this, but why do you seem.. happier today?" Yoongi asks in amusement, confusion in his tone when the always smiling boy seems to smile even brighter.

Jimin blushes.

As if on cue, Jungkook walks onto the cafeteria, smirking slightly when he almost immediately spots Jimin and the boy shyly looks away, taking a bite of his pancakes as if they could hide his darkening cheeks.

Both Hobi and Yoongis brows shoot up at the scene, sending each other a very much amused look before looking back at Jimin.

"You and Jungkook seem to have made up." The brunette slyly implies, taking a bite of his food to appear nonchalant when Jungkook grabs a to go plate and leaves, not before stealing one last glance at Jimin though.

The blonde pauses slightly.

"O-Oh yeah.. Me and Jungkook are cool- I mean not cool but we made up- Not like we had a long conversation of anything, but we get a-along I guess.. Not like friends though of course.." Jimin attempts to confirm, cringing at the many slip ups when Hobi seems to hold in a laugh and Yoongi only raises his brows.

"So you and Jungkook aren't friendly then?" Yoongi asks, watching the way Jimin's hand tenses at the words.

Jimin didn't want to lie, but he also remembered how Jungkook said it didn't look great if a General and Trainee got close on personal levels. He said it was because authority could be abused or swayed if they started to care for a student.

Jimin didn't want to get him in trouble. Plus it wasn't like him and Jungkook had an inappropriate relationship, or an intimate one..

(A/N)- *Looks at camera*

"No of course not, he just kind of apologized-

"Hold on. Jungkook apologized?" Yoongi cuts the boy off, his mouth full of food and making his boyfriend scold him. However, Hobi also doesn't fail to look intrigued at the surprising words.

"Well in his own way I suppose.." Jimin elaborated, biting his lip when Yoongi only continues to look with the same expression.

"Strange." Is all the man says, going back to his food when Jimin tilts his head in confusion.

"Our Jungkook doesn't apologize Jimin, like ever. That man has more pride than he knows what to do with, and it takes a lot for guilt to even become a thought." Hoseok clarifies, watching as Jimin slightly blushes at the words.

Maybe he really did feel bad.

"I can only imagine how that'll work when he gets married." Hobi scoffs, making both boys look at him with furrowed brows.

"Is Jungkook in a relationship?" Jimin asks subconsciously, dread filling his stomach for some reason at the thought.

Hoseok shakes his head. "No Jungkook doesn't date. I can only imagine if he did though." He says, making Jimin let out a quiet sigh and another question arise.