chapter twenty-three

'It terrified him how much he liked kissing Jungkook.'

-The Kissing Lesson-

Fire.

That was the only word Jimin could think of when Jungkook kissed him. The moments their lips touched it was as if all doubt had disappeared and everything seemed right. He was so surprised by the ravens sudden movement and yet he couldn't bring himself to pull away, finding that the moment Jungkook kissed him it felt as if they'd been glued together, like a puzzle.

This was Jimin's first kiss.. Jimin's first kiss ever, and it was with probably the last person he expected.

General Jeon Jungkook.

The blonde gasps when the ravens lips first smash into his, eyes widening as unfamiliar sparks run through his body and Jungkook immediately starts moving his mouth against his.

It only takes a few seconds for his shock to disappear and for his eyes to flutter shut, the feeling of Jungkook's warm lips igniting something in him that he couldn't describe in words.

He never expected it to feel.. so good.

Jungkook kisses him slow at first, only taking a couple seconds before turning eager, as if the first touch had the ravens already existing desire turn into a raging fire.

He couldn't get enough.

Jimin's body practically feels like a furnace as he attempts to move his lips against Jungkook's, the act so unskilled on his part that he cant help but get embarrassed in the arms of someone like the general.

Jungkook was so good at this..

"Faster sweetheart." He says against the boys lips, running his hand along the blondes side when Jimin blushes in embarrassment and attempts to move his lips at a faster rate to catch up.

Jungkook smirks against Jimin's lips when the boy quietly whines, subconsciously tugging Jungkook by his neck as if he couldn't get close enough.

The elder squeezes the boys hips when Jimin tries his best to match the man, doing it almost as a sign of approval that the blonde was doing a good job.

That he was being a good boy.

The man can't help but feel his control slowly slipping as he licks Jimin's bottom lip, the feeling making the boy gasp and retract slightly. A heavy blush decorates his face as he looks at the raven, continuing to fist Jungkook's shirt as he looks down.

"I-I don't know what to d-do.." The boy says hesitantly, looking up when he feels a large hand on his cheek and lustful eyes boring into his.

"Is this your first kiss?" The raven asks, slight surprise in his voice when Jimin nods his head in embarrassment.

Jungkook admits he's surprised at that statement, but he can't help but be turned on at the fact that he was the first person Jimin had ever done this with.

Jungkook loved that no one could have that except him now.

Jimin looks down in shame at the words, wondering if now that Jungkook knew how inexperienced he was the man wouldn't want him anymore.

He couldn't have been more wrong..

"I'll teach you." Is all the raven says, diving back in so he can capture Jimin's lips once more. Jimin doesn't fight it this time, only shyly fluttering his eyes once more and letting the raven move their mouths in sync.

This time before licking his lips, Jungkook separates slightly, letting his breath fan the boys flushed lips for a moment before speaking.

"Open your mouth sweetheart." The man says deeply, chuckling as a small gasp leaves the blondes mouth in response. Non the less Jimin hesitantly does what he's told, leaning forward with a gulp as he lets Jungkook kiss him for the third time.