chapter nineteen

'I want you Jungkook.'

-The Temptation-

Jungkook rubs his face with rough hands as he sits in his bed. He'd already gotten ready to go to sleep, and yet he could barely close his eyes because of the vivid images that plagued his head when he did.

Jimin, flushed beneath him, blue eyes full of innocence, and lips filled with temptation.

He was going fucking mad.

The way his body was so small in comparison to Jungkook's, making the raven feel like he was a starving animal and Jimin was the defenseless prey. And don't even get him started on the small whimpers that subconsciously left the boys lips when Jungkook pressed further into him.

Damn him, he was practically desperate to fuck something, anything.

Jungkook had always had a pretty powerful sex drive, but he hadn't felt this horny since he was a fucking teenager.

If he didn't have sex he seriously thought he might kill someone.

"Fuck." He mutters, once again wiping his eyes as he attempts to look at the notifications on his phone. Most of them are updates from Agent Sandars, but others are messages from Jin, Yoongi, Hobi, and even one from Namjoon.

He'd look at that later.

A soft knock takes his attention off his phone and onto the door, making his eyes widen slightly when it creeks open and reveals a flushed blonde in a big blue sweater.

Fuck.

"H-Hey Jungkook. Is it okay if I come in?" The blonde asks nervously, and despite his obvious confusion the raven slowly nods his head.

"What are you doing here?" The man asks, attempting to keep his voice steady when he remembers all the ways he was just thinking about the blonde.

Did Jimin know?

"I just felt bad that Hobi interrupted and.. I-I wanted to see you." The blonde says hesitantly, biting his lip as Jungkook only stares at him from across the room.

"You wanted to see me?" The raven asks, tilting his head when Jimin shyly nods his head and walks over to the bed, looking up at Jungkook before crawling on the mattress and putting his pawed hands in his lap. Its only then that Jimin's pale legs are revealed and Jungkook gulps slightly, seeing no indication of garments as the blonde tugs his sweater.

Fuck.

"Jimin." Jungkook calls, to which curious blue eyes snap to his, so big it took everything in Jungkook not to forget who exactly it was in front of him and slam the boy on the mattress.

"Are you not wearing any pants?" The raven continues, clenching his jaw when Jimin only looks at him with those doe eyes and shakes his head, closing his legs even tighter against the large sweater as if to hide himself.

It only made Jungkook look more though.

"Why?" The raven asks after a moment, knowing the questions a weak one by the way he can barely get it out himself.

"Not comfy." Is all the blonde mumbles, continuing to play with the bottom of his sweater as Jungkook continues to stare.

If it were anyone else Jungkook would think they were trying to seduce him, but this was Jimin they were talking about. Sweet, innocent, kind, blushes at cuss words, Jimin.

However, Jungkook was still about five seconds from damning any rationality and devouring every square inch of those pale, delicious looking legs.

"Your not suppose to be in here." The man attempts to say, clenching his jaw when the blonde throws on a hurt expression and crawls to him slightly, stopping about half a foot away so their face to face.