chapter twenty-four

'I'll do anything.'

-The Favor Game-

"Wake up Sunshine." Jungkook's voice calls, sounding like nothing more than an echo to Jimin as he snuggles further into Jungkook bed.

"T-Tired." He mumbles, his face smooshed against against the pillow and making Jungkook's lip tug in amusement. The raven takes a moment to admire Jimin state, watching the way the boys lip pouts and his hair lays sprawled out, everything messy and yet he still looked flawless.

Jungkook shoves the thoughts out of his head as fast as they come, reaching out a hand to shake the blonde once more.

"If you don't wake up I'm going to kiss you again." He warns, and from one moment to the next Jimin's eyes are open.

"I'm up!" The boy says, hair messy and lips parted as he shoots up on the bed. A small blush lays on his cheeks when Jungkook only chuckles, raising a pierced brow while Jimin blinks the sleep out of his eyes.

"Come on, we need to get your teeth brushed." The generals says after a moment, hinting for the boy to follow him as he walks towards the corner of the room into a large bathroom.

Jimin looks around the bathroom in awe as the man digs a spare toothbrush out of the drawer, glancing at the boy in amusement while he walks around.

Jungkook had a two person sink, a huge shower, and an even bigger bathtub, all with enough room to walk around comfortably.

'This place really likes their generals.' Jimin thinks, glancing that the raven with shocked eyes as Jungkook stands back up.

"This is so nice, how did you get it?" The blonde says amazed, a twinkle in his eyes as the tall General walks up to him.

"Perks of my position." Is all the man says. "This is your bathroom too now though sweetheart." He points out, and Jimin's eyes dim slightly at the words.

He forgot about that..

"Listen Jungkook, I-I don't want to burden you. I know agent Sanders said that there was no where else, but maybe I could figure something out.." He mumbles, playing with his fingers in thoughts. The boys eyes widen when Jungkook grabs his chin, tilting his head up to meet dark black eyes.

"Your not a burden, and your staying here." He says sternly, his gaze unwavering while Jimins nods his head in a guilty manor.

Jimin didn't feel like that was fair. That he was able to live rent free with Jungkook without doing something for the raven.

He needed to make it up to him..

"T-Then I want to repay you. Do things for you so that I'm not just taking up space." Jimin says surely, oblivious to the small smirk on Jungkooks face as he looks up with determination.

He truly didn't want to weigh Jungkook down..

"I don't think you'll like if I take you up on that offer again sweetheart." The raven replies and Jimin blushes at the words, continuing to look at the man in unfaltering determination as he glances as Jungkook's lips in thought.

They both knew how little Jimin minded last nights favor though..

"I'll pay you back.." The boy whispers, biting his lip as the raven tilts his head. "It's the least I can do for making you have give up your room.. For making you deal with the screaming.." He says, referring to his nightmares before displaying his next words.