chapter six

"This isn't fair to him and you know it."

-First Training session-

"We don't have all day Mr. Park." Jungkook says after a moment, black eyes burning into blue when Jimin's head immediately snaps up to him. Jimin waste no time nervously nodding his head before following the group, Taehyung next to him as they attempt to keep up with pace.

Taehyung had always been a fairly decent runner because of his height and slender build, but he still slowed down his pace so that Jimin didn't have to be alone.

Jimin had always struggled because his tempo had to be much faster due to his height, and because of that he used up energy much faster than most people did.

His lack of muscle also didn't do him any favors..

Dread starts to fill his gut when by lap two his legs already start to burn and his body starts to heat up, the familiar feeling of exhaustion weighing on him and making the run seem that much longer.

It seemed most of the group was out of shape by the way they were running, but it was still obvious he was the slowest aside from some of the girls behind him.

Taehyung wasn't breathing hard next to him so he knew the elder wasn't tired, and it started to eat at him that he might hold the older back today.

"That might be the saddest thing I've watched since the invasion." Jungkook says after everyone finishes, massaging his temples when Jin only holds himself back from laughing.

"After that inspiring warmup, I've decided we're going to separate into group. Girls and guys." Jungkook says, Jimin heating up as everyone starts to separate.

If he was only going to be against the guys that meant he was going to be the slowest...

"Here's how this is going to work. We are going to race around the track one time. Whoever finishes first in the race won't have to run again, and the others will have to run another lap. The same rules will apply for the following rounds until eventually every winner gets to sit out and one person is left standing. After that person runs their last lap the exercise will be over." Jungkook finishes, making Jimin practically cry out in nerves.

There were 12 men in his group, all practically towering over him. Some had muscle and some not, but anyone could see they had an advantage over Jimin.

If there were 12 men that would mean he would have to run 12 times..

"I'm done for." He whispers, Taehyung rubbing his back for comfort as Jungkook gets ready to continue.

"For future reference we don't believe in losers, so for the special someone who gets last overall, you will have to run 4 extra laps while your group mates watch." He smirks. Jungkook looks at no one in particular and yet the words can't help but feel directed at Jimin.

"Oh please, there's no was that's actually a rule!" Taehyung protest from beside him, clenching his fist when Jungkook turns his attention towards the boy.

"I can assure you it is Taehyung, but I won't object if your so inclined to see for yourself." Jungkook says, feigning innocence when Taehyung only scoffs at the man.