chapter twenty-one

'It seemed the first person he looked for was Jungkook.'

-The Nightmare-

Jimin stands in the dark room of his dorm alone, attempting not to let out a cry as he hears an animalistic sound from the bathroom.

He didn't know how it got in. All he he knew was that he heard a siren in the building and ran to the closest place he thought of. Taehyung was nowhere in sight, and Jimin couldn't help but feel even more terrified that he was alone in this situation.

The blonde can't bring himself to run to the door, knowing the creature would probably hear him before he could. All he can do is stand there as long white limbs present themselves through the bathroom door, twitching as if they can already smell him. As the creature finally turns to him, flaring it's nostrils and getting ready to pounce, Jimin knows he's as good as dead.

His body jumps the moment the creature does, feeling as if some other power is moving his body for him as he opens the front door and slams it shut, gasping when the demon immediately starts clawing at the metal.

He runs before he can open it, pumping his legs as fast as he can while he runs through the red lit hallways.

Jimin cries out as he runs into the cafeteria and trips over an object, falling into the hard concrete with a thump and groaning at the impact.

He looks down to see what he collided with, letting out a horrified scream as he sees Taehyung, bloody and cut open, his eyes wide in an obscene way as the boy lays lifeless. The blonde lets out a sob at the site, attempting to crawl to his best friend before his hand touches something else.

He turns his head to see Hobi attempting to grab him, letting out groans of pain as dark blood leaves his mouth. Jimin screams once more at that, taking in a lifeless Yoongi next to him, so messed up Jimin was barely able to recognize him.

However, the blonde practically chokes on a sob when he looks to his right and sees Jin and then Jungkook, the man so bloody his beautiful raven hair didn't even look black anymore.

It was only red.

Jimin crawls to him, loudly crying as he takes the ravens face in his and practically wills the man to wake up.

He doesn't..

It's only when he lays down and sobs into the Generals chest that he hears another sound, snapping his head so that he can take in the pale, lanky being in the doorway. Jimin barely has time to grieve his dead friends as it jumps towards him, making him do the only thing left he could.

Scream.

•••••••••

Jimin jumps out of bed with a loud scream, sobbing as he takes in his surroundings and sees his familiar dorm room. However, despite his current realization, all he can see is the faces of his friends, dead and bloody from the Seir that killed them.

Dead.. All of them were dead.

Taehyung immediately wakes up at the sound, turning on the light so he can see Jimin- like many nights before, frantic and scared, looking around the room with wide eyes as if he doesn't believe he's there.

Immediately he tries to walk towards Jimin, but the boy only sobs louder at the sight, scooting away from the blue haired boy as if he didn't recognize him.

"Jimin.." He calls softly, reaching a hand out as Jimin only continues to shake. The boy shakes his head immediately, as if to say 'no' when the boy goes to comfort him.