chapter fifteen

'Its okay to be selfish.'

-The Secret Field-

Jungkook walks mindlessly through the halls of the facility, hands behind his back as he watches all the workers and trainees do god knows what.

He wasn't in the mood to scold them.

Not because he was in a particularly bad mood though. In fact, if you looked closely enough you could see a small smile settled on Jungkooks face.

Well, his version of a smile at least.

He finds his mind going blank when big, beautifully, doe eyes pop in his head once again on his walk, the thought making him scold himself, and yet not preventing him from imagining them once more.

Beautiful blue eyes.

He's taken out of the daydream however, when a small body collides with his and makes him scowl once more in irritation.

"Watch where your going-" He starts to snap, but immediately pauses when he sees those blue eyes right in front of him, staring up as if they'd just popped perfectly out of his head.

Only this time they were red, watery..

"What happened." Jungkook says in a stern voice, surprising himself with the anger in his tone when Jimin only looks down in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry." Jimin mumbles, attempting to walk around the man when Jungkook only grabs his arm.

"Jimin, what happened?" Jungkook warns, his voice threatening while Jimin only sniffles beneath him.

"M-Me and T-Tae argued.." The boy admits, hugging the cat to his chest when Jungkook's eyes soften slightly and the man continues to look at him.

"Follow me." Jungkook says after a moment, keeping his expression blank when Jimin's head snaps up to his.

"Where are we going?" The blonde asks, but Jungkook only stays silent as he walks forward with the boy attempting to keep up.

"You'll see." He says after a moment, giving no further information as they walk down a long hall and stop at a rusty brown door. Jungkook looks around for a moment before walking in, making Jimin furrow his brows as the curious boy walks behind him.

Jimin practically gasps at what he sees before him.

A small field, so green and colorful it seemed unreal in a facility like there's. There were flowers of every shape and color in the path, standing proud and healthy as they soaked in the moonlight shining in. Jimin also found himself gaping at how many windows there were, how he could finally see the outside. There were barely any windows in the facility, and yet this room was completely built inside glass.

"How does nothing get in?" Jimin asks curiosly, his eyes twinkling as he crouches down and touches a blade of grass, setting Kiwi down so the cat can lay in the green bed.

"The glass is completely bulletproof, same as the other small windows in the facility. This is the only room completely made of them though." Jungkook says, watching as a bright smile takes over the blondes face.

"It's beautiful." The boy compliments, giggling as he runs to look at a patch of flowers. Jungkook can't help but want to smile at the joy in the blondes eyes, the pure youthfulness that he had seen so few posses now days.

Jimin was so different from everyone he knew.

He stands there when after a couple of minutes Jimin gets up from the flowers and runs over to him, blue eyes twinkling when he finally meets face to face with Jungkook.