chapter thirty four

'Please'

-Unexpected Desire-

Taehyung moans as his backs shoved against the wall, grabbing at Jins shirt and hair desperately while the mans tongue invaded his mouth.

He couldn't get enough. It felt as if he couldn't possibly get close enough for satisfaction, and he was just growing more and more restless.

What had happened?

One moment he was fuming, wanting to choke the man because he was so angry, so restless. And then the next Jins lips were on his and Taehyung was opening his mouth, kissing back as if he could give Jin all the anger he held inside of him.

But somehow it seemed the more they kissed the more he forgot what he was angry about in the first place..

"Eager are we?" Jin teases, sighing when Taehyung quickly moves from him mouth to his neck desperately.

He wanted more.

"Shut up." The boy says, sucking on a particular spot and igniting a rumble from the taller. In a second he's taken off the wall and pushed on the bed, Jin crawling on top of him with that smug smirk he always held.

Taehyung hated that smirk.

"Your words are a lot less intimidating when your under me princess." Jin says, and Taehyung's cheeks turn the slightest bit pink at that. Non the less, Taehyung flips them over, taking Jin by surprise as he pins the General down and once again smashes they're lips together.

"Much better." He grins, eyes closing when Jin immediately lifts his head and latches his lips onto Taehyung's neck.

"Why don't you shut up like this when I'm teaching you?" Jin asks, and Taehyung's head bows slightly when the man sucks on his sweet spot.

"D-Don't feel like it." He admits through a moan.

"Brat-" Jin starts, but Taehyung's low moan shuts him up.

"As much as I love arguing with you, I'd much rather do it later." The boy finally breaths, rolling his hips against Jins and igniting a grunt from the man.

"Fuck.. Taehyung." He grits.

The expression Taehyung was currently wearing could bring a noble man to his knees. With his blue hair messy, and blue eyes closed, lips parted so obscenely Jin can only stare at the boy in daze.

He was so fucking infuriating, and yet so beautiful at the same time.

"Take your shirt off." Is all the boy says, no shame in his actions as he takes his own off without a second thought.

Taehyung stares at Jin while the man only admires, looking at the slender, flawless, and tanned body that the boy currently showed with nothing but lust and.. something else.

It only takes a couple of seconds for Taehyung- A boy never bothered by anything, to start blushing under Jins gaze, for the first time feeling slightly self conscious under a man's eyes.

Why was that?

"God, your so fucking beautiful." Jin says in daze, and though it was an unusual thing to say in a relationship like theirs, Taehyung stomach could help but get a funny feeling when it came from Jin.

The general he hated, and yet the man he'd craved kissing for over a month now..

Jin pulls of his shirt with a free hand, settling the other on Taehyung's hip as the boy only stares with lidded eyes at the body beneath him.