chapter thirty

'Have you ever tried touching yourself?'

[M]

-The Birds and The Bees-

"Jimin." Jungkook calls into the fire lit room, locking the door behind him as he walks in and searches for the blonde he hadn't seen in far too long

Today was the fourth day.

Silence is the only thing that meets him, but he's not surprised at that. He's surprised when he sees a small sheet bundle on the bed and golden hair peaking above it.

Still, Jimin stays silent.

"Sunshine." Jungkook calls this time, softly, and he doesn't miss the way the hair moves at the title. Almost as if he couldn't control his reaction when Jungkook called him such things.

Jungkook slowly walks to sit on the bed, smirking slightly when the bundle goes completely still, as if trying to feign unconsciousness. "I know your awake." Jungkook mutters after a moment, and if possible Jimin's body goes even more still.

The boy makes no move to show his face, but Jungkook understands that. The raven finds himself wanting to coo when the boy grabs the top of the blanket with small fist, and pulls it up, covering the last bit of him so Jungkook couldn't even attempt to see.

"I know your upset at me sweetheart, but you can't ignore me." Jungkook says, and Jimin only shifts away slightly in sadness.

Silence.

"I didn't laugh for the reason you think Jimin." Jungkook admits after a moment, and it seems that those words make the shy boy willing to listen.

Hesitantly, Jimin pulls down the blanket to reveal big, blue, and curious eyes.

Jungkook smiles at that, scooting closer when Jimin's facade seems to break

"W-Why did you laugh Jungkook?" The boy asks after a moment, distressed. "I-I don't understand what I did, a-and whatever it was.. I didn't mean to." Jimin says apologetically, eyes glossing over when the raven only frowns. Jungkook softly puts a hand on the soft blanket, stroking the boys arm while Jimin still struggles to look at him.

Jungkook takes a dead breath, attempting to find the right words to describe his thought process. The man had never been very good at explaining his feelings and actions, but he knew with Jimin he needed to be better about it.

He needed to try.

"I know you didn't sweetheart. You just.. surprised me, that's all." Jungkook says, knowing the words sound dumb the moment they leave his mouth. Jimin continues to only look at him, not seeming to understand the meaning either as Jungkook runs a hand through his hair.

"I've never been with someone as sensitive as you Jimin, and when you reacted so strongly to something so simple. I just.. I was shocked." He attempts to say, and Jimin slowly sits up at the words, letting the white blanket fall off of him.

It had only been 4 days since Jungkook had seen him up close, and yet it seemed Jimin had somehow gotten more beautiful..

How in the hell was Jungkook the first person to kiss the breath out of such a creature?

"What do you mean I'm.. sensitive?" The blonde whispers, biting his bottom lip at the word.

Did that make him weak...

"It's not a bad thing Jimin. It just means you react well to the way I touch you." The raven assures, and Jimin slowly nods his head at that.

The boy looks at his lap, completely lost. "Is that embarrassing?" Jimin asks in insecurity, wrapping his arms around himself as he hesitantly looks at Jungkook.