[02] ━━━ pretty privileges

━━━two━━━

       ━━━pretty privileges━━━

                            °•✿•°

at the beacon hills high school, out in the lacrosse field each one of the lacrosse players was seen out in the field, taking heed of coach finstock's orders.

coach finstock seemed proud of jackson whittemore, as always.

then, he saw scott mccall standing at the front line, lacrosse stick in his gloved hands, a distracted look on his face, irritating the man.

"mccall! what are you doing? move!" coach irritably says.

scott jumping at coach's voice, then hearing the high pitched sound of the whistle caused his ears to hurt.

scott then looked at jackson, who smugly smiled at him, the latino clenching his jaw in anger, then running at jackson.

lydia martin, who was sitting on the bleachers with aurora de lune, her best friend, saw her boyfriend tackling scott on the grassy field, to halt him from coming at him, which made the martin extremely satisfied.

then scott was seen running somewhere in the field, trying to catch the ball, but jackson came in his way, which made the mccall clash into him with his shoulder, shoving him down on the field.

jackson grabbed onto his shoulder, groaning in pain, scott becoming guilty of this.

lydia seemed to be fuming in a corner, her heavily breathing out.

"lydia? you might wanna calm down." aurora softly placed a hand on his shoulder.

"he hit jackson! deliberately!" lydia fumed.

"sorry, but your boyfriend kinda deserved it." aurora shrugs.

"are you serious?" lydia scoffs.

"just forget about it, okay?" aurora then shrugs.

"oh, i'll be doing more than forgetting about it." lydia sarcastically scoffs, standing up.

                            °•✿•°

inside english class, which was mr. harris' class the blue eyed man was seen handing out grades test papers.

stiles, seeing the graded paper being placed on his desk, grins at the grade.

A

stiles then picked up the paper, putting it in front of aurora's face, smugly smirking at her, which made the girl scoffed at him in annoyance, pushing his paper away.

aurora, who was sitting next to stiles, then saw her paper being placed on her desk.

A+

aurora happily smiled at the grade, giddily bouncing her knee up and down.

aurora then picked up her paper, showing it to stiles, the blonde confidently smirking at a scowling stiles.

"good job, aurora." mr. harris complimented the blonde.

mr. harris then walked away, going to other students.

stiles gaping at mr. harris' niceness, finding it odd.

"how is he nice to you?" stiles wondered.

aurora then smirked, leaning close. "pretty privileges, stilinski."