[05] ━━━ that's my best friend

━━━seventeen━━━

  ━━━that's my best friend ━━━

                            °•✿•°

at the high school, out in the school halls, was jackson and danny talking about jackson's long footage video that had magically disappeared.

"it took forever, but i found a program that can recover your video, i'll run it in my free period  this afternoon." danny says.

"yeah, just let me know when it's done." jackson says.

danny then walks away from him, leaving jackson there, the whittemore, soon enough then went to walk away, but heard the voices of isaac and erica talking.

"so, derek wants this done during chemistry?" erica asks.

"yeah, but if it's lydia, i'm gonna kill the bitch, all right?" isaac says with a smirk towards erica.

isaac's blue eyes glanced at jackson, who just stood froze in his steps.

"you have to test her first." erica reminds.

"and are you willing to risk your feelings for aurora by killing lydia? you do remember that lydia's her best friend, right?" erica carefully asks.

"this isn't about her, it's about her snake of a best friend, okay? and stop talking about her." Isaac snapped.

"you're afraid of what she'll do, don't you?" erica smirks.

isaac grabbed a tube that was filled with a clear substance, giving the blonde a glare, whom smirks at him.

erica then silently gestures to isaac, still seeing jackson there.

isaac smirks, glancing at jackson, whilst whispering. "kanima."

                            °•✿•°

jackson whittemore has just entered inside home economics, him sitting next aurora, right behind scott and stiles.

"hey, testicle left and right, blonde assassin." jackson says, glancing at the three.

aurora rolled her eyes at jackson's name for her.

"what the hell is a kanima?" jackson then asks.

scott and stiles both looked at each other in shock, then looked at jackson.

"paralyzed from the neck down, do you know what that feels like?" jackson asked irritated.

stiles then hums. "i'm familiar with the sensation."

"derek tested you?" aurora asks in a whisper.

"why would derek test you?" scott then asks confusingly.

jackson had a frustrated look on his face, looking at the girl.

"yes! he tested me, and now your boyfriend's going to test her." jackson says, him gesturing to lydia, who was writing on the blackboard.

"no, it's not her." aurora denies.

"yes." jackson whispers, arguing with her.

coach had seen jackson whispering something to aurora, who seemed like she was trying to ignore him.

"jackson! is there anything you wanna share with the rest of the class?" coach shouts.

jackson slightly jumped, staring at coach." um, uh, n-nothing, just–––just my undying admiration for my coach."