[09] ━━━ her first kill

━━━nine━━━

        ━━━her first kill━━━

                            °•✿•°

at the high school, inside the school's building, a smug looking jackson whittemore was seen walking through the halls, smirking at everyone as he walked pass them, his bag strap strapped onto his shoulder.

then the dark blonde haired teen felt fingers pinching at his grey leather jacket, the whittemore stopping in his tracks, coming at a forced halt.

then he saw an angry red head in front of him, waving her phone in front of his face, the whittemore not really caring.

"this little text, not funny." lydia angrily says.

"i wasn't trying to be funny, if i was, then i would've put an 'haha' at the end." jackson blankly stared at her.

please return back my house key at your earliest convenience.

"what the hell is this?" lydia aggressively questions.

jackson feigned concern for her. "you didn't lose it, did you?"

lydia's eye twitched in anger, then her eyes widened in realization.

"are you breaking up with me?" lydia frowns.

jackson scoffs. "dumping actually, i'm dumping you."

lydia angrily glared at him, trying to mask her true emotions. "dumped by the co-captain, i wonder how long it'll take for me to get over you."

"seconds!" lydia seethed, the red head walking away.

                            °•✿•°

jackson had a frown placed on his face, but then shrugs, acting like lydia's words didn't have any effect on him.

lydia was seen at the end of the halls, the red head turning into a corner, then going up the stairs, the girl looking around.

when she found the place was clear, she sat down on the stairs, the girl shakily taking out her phone, calling the one person that she calls for everything.

lydia called the person, but got no answer.

it has been two days and she still couldn't a hold onto her.

lydia then frowns, whispering out. "it has been two days, where are you aurora?"

"where could rory have gone for two days straight without telling her?" lydia frowns confused.

                            °•✿•°

a naked blonde girl was seen lying on the forest, near a tree, the sunlight lightly hitting the girl's body.

eyes were seen blinking open, revealing familiar green ones, blonde hair all messy, leaves sticking out from her hair, her head being lifted up.

aurora de lune then slowly got up, staring at her naked figure, her gasping out, having no idea of what happened, it's like last night was a complete blur, she just couldn't remember anything.

the young girl then saw a couple of bodies piled up and walked towards it.

aurora slowly walked towards it, her using her finger to poke on of them on their shoulder to wake them up.

then, the body was seen falling off, revealing his throat all ripped out, another with clawed marks all over his body.

aurora gasps, seeing herself surrounded by dead bodies, her green eyes looking around, having no idea what is going on.