[03] ━━━ the meeting

━━━twenty seven━━━

          ━━━the meeting━━━

                            °•✿•°

aurora de lune was inside her room, her opening the closet door, a dark blue towel wrapped around her, her taking out some clothes to her liking.

aurora was seen holding the clothes in one of her hands, the other using to close the closet door.

aurora then turned around, with the clothes in her hands, then she felt something dropping down, landing by her feet.

aurora then placed the clothes on her bed, her then looking down at the fallen item, seeing as it was a locket.

aurora then held the locket in her hands, her then unlocking the locket, her seeing two pictures buried inside the locker.

confusion, shock and surprise was seen swimming through her green orbs, as she stared at a picture.

aurora frowns, murmuring to herself. "why is his picture here with mines?"

                            °•✿•°

boyd, who was in full werewolf form was seen chasing after someone, a blood thirsty look in his eyes, him growling ferociously.

boyd then stopped by under a tree, having lost the person, him lowly growling, looking for the person, whom he viewed as his prey.

then the person was seen jumping from the tree, landing in front of the dark skinned wolf.

boyd lowly growls at the short haired raven girl, him then taking slow steps towards her.

vanessa put her hands out. "hey, woah, woah, would you just calm down? do i look like your food?"

this didn't stop the werewolf, instead he continued walking towards her.

vanessa then felt herself backing up in a tree, her glancing around, then feeling him caging her in between the tree.

vanessa nervously bit on her lip, her trying to slip pass him.

"ad somnum."

the werewolf was then seen dropping onto the ground, in an unconscious state.

vanessa then sighs out in relief, her turning her back away from the werewolf, trying to catch her breath.

vanessa then shook her head. "can't believe that he was just going to eat me!"

vanessa then turned around, but as she did, she saw no sign of the werewolf.

"uh oh." vanessa nervously laughs.

vanessa then shrugs. "oh, well."

                            °•✿•°

hours earlier, at the beacon hills first national bank it was clearly seen that scott had finished telling allison about what happened that night at the rave.

allison states at him in shock. "she tried to kill you?"

scott awkwardly stares at her. "uh, yeah–––yeah, she did."

"i didn't–––i didn't even know rory was going to do that, but, but she did to save me, your mother, she was going to kill me and then..." scott trails off.

flashes of the girl rushing inside the room, taking a huge bite out of victoria argent, the woman screaming out, aurora roughly releasing her, her fangs stained with blood as well as her mouth, a sigh escaping the blonde, played in scott's mind.