[12] ━━━ new changes

━━━thirty six━━━

         ━━━new changes━━━

                            °•✿•°

scott mccall was getting ready to leave the clinic, but was soon stopped by stiles stilinski.

"no, dude–––you are not going back with them." stiles forbids.

"i made a deal with deucalion-."

stiles quickly interjects. "does anyone else thinks this sounds like making a deal with the devil?"

scott sighs out, looking at stiles with a look of desperation and hopelessness.

stiles then shook his head with a shrug. "i mean, does it really matter?"

"because, i still don't think i can beat jennifer without them." scott then sighs.

allison then quickly looks at deaton. "he trusts you more than anyone, tell him he's wrong."

"...i don't think he is." deaton hesitantly says.

"circumstances like this, sometimes require that you align with people you'd normally consider enemies, i wouldn't trust him, no, but–––you could use him as an advantage, deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait." deaton then states.

"and in order to put down deucalion, you not only need the twins, but aurora, you have to be on her good side." deaton informs.

"and, jennifer is afraid of aurora, she knows aurora will kill her, and with the power she has and the powerful emotions mixed with that power–––can be a powerful weapon." deaton hints.

someone was then seen rushing inside the clinic, alerting them.

"i'm looking for lydia." ethan rushed.

lydia then frowns. "what do you want?"

"kali and aiden, they're going to kill derek, and it'll work–––'cause, he isn't the same, not anymore."

everyone then saw aurora, who was standing by ethan.

                            °•✿•°

the alpha pack stood inside the loft that belonged to derek hale, kali sneered at lydia martin, her furiously glaring at the red head, having a feeling that derek had left and her knowing where he went.

"where is he?" kali furiously growls.

"i think, he said he was heading out to do some shopping, run a few errands, the usual..." lydia trails off sassily.

lydia then cleared her throat. "werewolf afternoon."

kali snarls at lydia. "who do you think you're talking to?"

lydia trails down at kali's feet, noticing the claws on her toes.

lydia then smirks. "someone in desperate need of a pedicure, i'd be happy to give you a referral."

kali then steps forward, her glowing her bright red colored eyes at the banshee.

aiden then steps forward in front of lydia, protecting her, growling lowly at kali.

kali smirks at aiden, clearly amused. "oh, really?"

                            °•✿•°

kali stares in between aiden and lydia, scoffing at the teenager alpha. "oh, did someone take their assignment too seriously?"

aiden glares at kali, him glancing at lydia. "she's not the problem."