[02] ━━━ our special place

━━━fourteen━━━

     ━━━our special place━━━

                            °•✿•°

at the high school, students were seen walking through the halls, passing a table that was filled with sketches that were done by some students, some of them placing their drawings out for display.

aurora de lune was one of them.

vanessa montgomery was seen walking inside the school building, her going to walk pass the blonde.

it's not like they're friends, sure, they're on the soccer team together, when playing against each other they're like enemies, but when they're against another team, they with work together, but that's all, they were never going to be friends.

then, while vanessa was going to walk pass aurora, her eyes noticing some drawings that aurora's fingers were hovering over.

vanessa stopped in her tracks, standing next to aurora as she then noticed a canvas that was on the table, in front of the blonde.

then she saw aurora's names written in bold ink in the corner.

vanessa seemed impressed by the blonde's work.

"oh! woah, you did this? this is really good!" vanessa impressively says.

aurora smiles, but then her smile was wiped away when she saw who it was.

"oh, it's you." aurora faked a smile.

vanessa just plainly ignored her attitude.

"guess we do have something in common."

aurora rolls her eyes at this, then scoffs in annoyance, brushing pass her.

vanessa becoming angry at the girl's attitude, grabbed her by arm. "okay! what the hell is your problem?"

aurora pulled away from her, shrugging. "no problem."

"we don't like each other, but, can't we at least try?" vanessa then sighs.

"i'm good with how we are." aurora simply says.

"look, i'm trying to be your friend-." vanessa sighs in anger.

aurora scoffs, calmly responding. "i didn't ask you to."

aurora then went to walk away, but then vanessa grabbing onto her shoulder, turning her around.

"back off." aurora growls, her eyes glowing a bright red color color.

vanessa stepped back in surprise, gasping out at the blonde's eyes.

aurora saw the look she was getting and swallowed nervously, nervously staring at her.

aurora was then seen glancing around, but saw no one, the girl then quickly walked away.

vanessa staring at the girl in shock, blinking repeatedly in shock at what she had just seen.

                           °•✿•°

during the day, isaac lahey was seen in handcuffs, some deputies dragging him down the school halls, taking him out of school.

aurora had seen this and went towards scott and stiles.

"what's going on? where are they taking him?" aurora asks confused.

"suspect." stiles says.

"for what?" aurora asks confused.

"his father's dead." stiles says.

"he's innocent, he would never kill his own father." aurora frowns.

"like you?" scott retorted.

aurora ignoring his attitude, looked at isaac in worry.

                            °•✿•°

that evening, at the novak's, there was the funeral of erik, claire and maeve novak, many of the relatives and friends were there, completely oblivious to the way how they died.

aurora was seen sitting in her 'father' study, when vanessa walked inside, surprising aurora.

"what are you doing here?" aurora asks confused, getting up.

"boredom." vanessa shrugs.

aurora then hums, walking towards the table, opening the drawer and finding a flask.

aurora then picked it up, sitting on the couch.

aurora was then seen taking a sip, then handing it to vanessa, before the brunette could take it, sylvester de lune was seen walking inside.

his eyes then went towards the brunette that was leaning against a table.

sylvester gave the younger brunette a serious look, who looked at him.

"isn't there somewhere else your supposed to be?" sylvester seriously asked.

vanessa looked at aurora, who looked at her, then at her uncle, vanessa then walked out of the room.

sylvester then sat next to aurora, taking the flask away from her, then drinking from it, his green eyes teasingly staring into her green ones.

                           °•✿•°

that night, at the graveyard aurora was seen walking pass the gravestones, the moonlight reflecting around the graveyard, cold midnight breeze softly blowing around, leaves softly picking up.

then a shadow was seen nearby a gravestone, aurora feeling like someone was following her, made her quickly turn around, lowly growling.

aurora was then seen jumping on the shadow, growing lowly, but then she saw isaac beneath her.

"woah, woah, easy, it's just me." isaac then lightly chuckled, him flashing his golden eyes at her.

aurora gasps out, sitting up on top of him. "oh, you're like scott."

isaac then smirks. "i'd like to think i'm better than scott."

isaac's hands were on her sides, smirking up at her.

"so..." aurora slid his hands from off of her, getting up from him, making him smirk.

"you're out of jail?" aurora then asks.

"as if they could keep me in." isaac smirks.

"so, is this like our special place? us meeting in the graveyard?" isaac teased.

"were you the one following me?" aurora then asks.

"...no." isaac says after a long pause.

isaac's hand were on her arm, trailing up her shoulder to play with her blonde hair, the girl gently sliding his hand away.

isaac's blue eyes twinkled teasingly as he smirked at her.

                            °•✿•°