[12] ━━━ we always win

━━━ twelve━━━

       ━━━we always win━━━

                            °•✿•°

the next morning at the hale cellar, aurora was seen sitting in a cage, her green eyes boredly staring around and outside the cage, her hands latched onto the steel bars of the cage, her fingers wrapped around the bars, heavy breaths escaped her, beads of sweat formed on her forehead.

her head was then seen resting against the bars, her eyes closing in, but then it's like her memory started kicking her, her remembering something.

derek then frowns at the girl's movement, staring at her weirdly.

"there's a soccer game, it's the finals, and i was supposed to be there, we have to win, right now my team's in france and i'm here...in california, being tortured by your sociopathic ex-girlfriend." aurora sighs out tiredly.

derek raised a dark brow at the girl's concern.

"you're more worried about winning a game instead of surviving?" derek questions.

aurora blankly stared at derek, then later responding. "...yes."

derek rolls his eyes at the girl's question.

"so, you're telling me when you were a teenage wolf, you never cared about anything but basketball? and by the way, i know you were the best." aurora questions.

aurora then smirks at how speechless derek was.

"...derek, i couldn't help but remember the last words maeve told me, when she saw me, like, the real me." aurora then says, gaining derek's interest.

"what was it?" derek then asks.

"alpha wolf." aurora responds.

aurora then looked away from derek, oblivious to the look that was imprinted on his face.

"and what did kate mean by 'it's you', what does that mean?" aurora asks, her looking out the cage.

"kate has the misconception that you're the alpha that has been killing people, for no absolute reason, the one they came to catch." derek informs.

aurora scoffs, sarcastically responding. "cute."

                            °•✿•°

at the hospital, in front of the room where allison and kate was, there laid an unconscious and bitten, now healing lydia martin.

"starting to get it? this is what they do." kate states.

"even scott?" allison asks in a whisper.

"even scott, all of them, allison." kate states.

allison then turned to look at her aunt, tears slipping from her eyes, shaking her head in disbelief.

"no, no, no, not my rory baby."

"yes, allison, even her, she's proven to be far more dangerous than scott and derek combined." kate instigated.

allison shakily breathe out, then turning to look at lydia.

"lydia's her best friend, if she doesn't care about anything, lydia's the only one she cares about, she'd never do anything to hurt her, she'd never side with the person who hurt her best friend." allison tries to defend.

"her uncle is a ripper, allison, they don't stop, and she's an alpha wolf, who craves more power than she has, she's just like him, like her real family." kate states.

"don't know much about her family, but what i do know is that...she is her father's daughter." kate then suspensefully says.

                            °•✿•°

at france, out in the field, before the game had started, the california team were seen talking amongst their selves until the france soccer girl team decided to try and taunt them about their upcoming loss.

"looks like you're going to lose, seems like your little ego was getting to your head, because all i see aren't winners, but losers, you won't win." celine smirks.

vanessa was quick to get angry, going to attack her, but a familiar hand was seen grabbing onto the short dark haired angry girl.

vanessa then turned and saw a smirking aurora, teasingly staring at celine, the captain of the other team, celine glaring at the blonde.

vanessa exhales in relief, she has never felt so happy to see the blonde in her entire life.

"where the hell have you been?" vanessa hissed at the blonde in anger but relief.

"we always win." aurora smirks at celine.

the soccer ball that aurora had in her hands was seen being thrown into celine's stomach, the girl grunting, then glaring at the blonde.

aurora then smirked, skipping away from her.

"so, are you just going to stand there, or play?" aurora innocently asks.

                            °•✿•°

nights later at the hospital where lydia martin was still healing from the wounds that was done by the alpha, whom was derek's uncle, both scott mccall and stiles stilinski was seen standing nearby, discussing what lydia could be.

lydia was healing, but not as fast as a werewolf, she was healing very slowly.

"if she's not a werewolf, then what the hell is she?" scott ponders.

"is she okay? how is she?" aurora came running towards both boys in worry.

"healing..." scott trails.

"so, how was the game?" scott then asks.

aurora then scoffs, amusingly smirking. "do you even have to ask?"

"we always win." aurora confidently says.

aurora then noticed stiles just staring at her, the blonde staring at him confused.

"what?" aurora frowns.

"so, you're a werewolf...not just a werewolf, an alpha one! you're like derek now." stiles blurted out.

"well, i've been doing some digging and apparently i got it from my dad!" aurora excitedly says.

"i can't believe that you're adopted!"

"yeah, well..." aurora trails off, then walked away.

                            °•✿•°

as aurora walked inside the room where lydia was in, scott and stiles stayed outside.

aurora was seen sitting on the bed, softly staring at her, the girl was then seen going to get up.

then, she felt lydia's hand grabbing onto hers, stopping her from going anywhere.

                            °•✿•°