[12] ━━━ the coming

━━━twenty four━━━

         ━━━the coming━━━

                            °•✿•°

allison argent was seen walking inside the argent's warehouse, that same night, a wicked smirk placed upon her lips, her father quickly storming after her, aggressively taking a hold of her hand, allison pulling back from him, staring at him strangely.

"what's wrong with you?" allison frowned her brows at him.

chris argent slammed the dagger that was laced with wolfsbane, that wasn't too long stabbed into aurora, now, coated with her blood around, it being placing on the table.

"what did you do to aurora?" argent asks calmly.

inside a well, in the far end of the woods, water was seen filled up, midway, wet blonde hair was firstly seen, then the sleeping face of aurora de lune.

aurora then felt consciousness hit her, the girl gasping awake, the splashing of water being heard, her tilting her head up, green eyes looking around in the place she was in.

but, then, she felt a burning sensation all over her body, making her yell out in agonizing pain.

at aurora's house, vanessa was seen sitting on the bed, her eyes closed, in full concentration, muttering foreign words underneath her breath.

vanessa sat there for a couple minutes, until she slowly opened her eyes, her eyes staring at the person in front of her in shock.

sylvester crossed his arms over his chest, walking nearby her, sitting on the bed.

"well? where is she?" sylvester impatiently asks.

"she's in a well, and that's not the only thing..."

"wolfsbane."

aurora breathlessly sighed out, green eyes glancing around, her face twisting in pain, as the pain got more unbearable.

allison smirks at her father. "in a place where no one can find her."

"and even if they do... it'll be too late." allison smirks.

argent disappointingly stares at his daughter. "allison..."

allison scoffs, rolling her eyes at him. "dad, please, spare me the lecture."

                            °•✿•°

a rather weak and dizzy aurora de lune was seen tiredly crawling out of the well, all thanks to her uncle and vanessa.

"hey, you okay?" sylvester concerningly asks, slightly touching her wet blonde hair.

aurora quickly falling into the arms of vanessa, who seemed shock by this affection, the brunette hesitantly hugged the blonde, awkwardly smiling.

aurora then twisted her face in pain, feeling the affect of the wolfsbane slowly crawling up to her heart.

vanessa had seen grey veins slowly forming onto the neck of aurora, vanessa pulling away from her, seeing her face, grey veins appearing on her face, her eyes slowly closing in.

vanessa tapped her on her face, a little hard to keep her awake.

"stay awake." vanessa firmly says.

"lighter, lighter! give me the lighter." sylvester quickly panicked.