[09] ━━━ last person on earth

━━━thirty three━━━

  ━━━last person on earth━━━

                            °•✿•°

last night at the de lune's residence, sylvester de lune was seen lying on his bed, his eyes closed, an arm onto the back of his head, propping up his head.

the green eyed man then heard a loud wooshing noise coming from downstairs, which caused his eyes quickly to be open, her green eyes glancing back and forth, him then quickly sitting up.

walking through the darkened halls, was sylvester de lune, him frowning his brows, a suspicious, curious and confused look on his face.

sylvester was seen walking down the stairs, him glancing back and forth, he then ended up in the living room, him then stopping abruptly as he saw how dismantled the living room looked, like a storm passed through it, then he felt like something else was in the house, him looking around, then heard a strange noise coming from upstairs, which made him look up.

a dark shadow was seen standing behind him, the shadow nearing towards him.

"looking for me?" a distorted voice says.

sylvester then quickly turns around, his green eyes connecting with someone in front of him, his green eyes was filled with horror as he stared at what was in front of him.

there she was, a woman, who he thought he knew.

she didn't look like how she normally looks, no, her face was slashed and monstrous.

then a sudden black fog surrounded them, then it disappeared, and so did they.

                            °•✿•°

coming home that same night was aurora de lune, her with an upsetting and saddened look on her face, her sighing out, walking inside the living room, not exactly seeing the state of the area.

"uncle sylvester." aurora tiredly says.

silence.

aurora then sighs out, her then taking in the sight of the living room.

the place looked like a warzone, like a brewing storm passed through, everything was a mess.

aurora's green eyes looked around, her then going up the stairs, looking for her uncle, but, saw no sign of him, then she came back down, a confusing frown on her face.

"sylvester?" aurora whispers out.

aurora's heart started to race, her thinking the worse, her eyes then started to well up with water.

"no, no, no, no, uncle sylvester." aurora whispers out tearfully.

                            °•✿•°

at the high school it was seen that aiden and ethan was seen talking with each other, aiden seeming angry that his brother still had a thing going on with danny.

"this thing, with danny, it needs to stop." aiden says.

ethan shrugs carelessly. "he's harmless, and lydia's the one we need to worry about."

"then why are you still talking to danny?" aiden questions.

"rory is still with isaac, even against deucalion's wishes, i don't see you interrogating her." ethan crosses his arms over his chest.