[08] ━━━ wicked lethal bite

━━━twenty━━━

     ━━━wicked lethal bite━━

                            °•✿•°

at the high school, stiles and scott was rather desperate to get their hands on some of the tickets for the rave tonight, which they were unlucky with.

it was a need, since they had to go along with their plan to get jackson, who obviously had no idea what he was doing.

stiles looked at danny, who he noticed had tickets in his hands, the tan skinned teen shaking his head at him.

"sorry, but, i only got two for myself." danny states.

"what---do you even have a date yet?" stiles exasperatedly asks.

danny had an offended look on his face. "...i'm working on it."

danny glares at the buzzcut teen, then walked away from the both of them.

stiles and scott, both stared at each other in desperation, then isaac lahey was seen behind them, his blue eyes looking in between them.

"how do you two losers even survive?"

scott then sighs out. "what are we supposed to do? no one's selling."

isaac then placed his hand on scott and stiles' shoulder. "wait here, boys."

isaac then went passed them, him going towards a could of freshmen.

sounds of rough crashing and swinging was heard, scott and stiles seeing the scene, both faces twisting in pain.

"yup, that's excessive, that'll bruise." stiles winced.

"ow." scott grunts softly.

"wow, okay..." stiles shook his head, gaping at the lahey, who had tickets in his hands.

"hm, nice, bullying to get your way, keep it up." aurora sarcastically comments as she was passing by.

isaac, noticing the sight of aurora, him then quickly going towards scott and stiles.

"hope you enjoyed the show." isaac smirks, whispering to them.

isaac then quickly followed after aurora, trying to get her attention.

                            °•✿•°

aurora sighs out at isaac in obvious frustration, her quickly turning around to look at him.

"no, i'm not avoiding you, i just-." aurora was saying, but cut herself off.

aurora then shook her head at him, lightly scoffing out. "what? no, no, i don't need to explain myself to you."

aurora then went to walk away, but isaac turned her around to face him.

"...then, why are you not talking to me?" isaac questions.

aurora then sighs out. "are you---are you just wanting to be my friend, just to know who the kanima is? yesterday?"

isaac then frowns, scoffing out. "what?"

"please, don't lie to me." aurora sighs out.

"i won't lie, derek wanted me to make you tell me, but, for real..." isaac says, taking a hold of her shoulders. "i enjoyed spending time with you, i like your company, i like you, and that's the truth, since forever."

"i won't lie to you, i'd never lie to you, you trust me, right?" isaac hopefully asks, rubbing his thumbs on a circular motion on her shoulders.

aurora then smiles at him, hugging him. "yes, i trust you."