[05] ━━━ animal attack

━━━five━━━

        ━━━animal attack━━━

                            °•✿•°

walking out of the high school at night was lydia martin and one of her friends, the red head waving a goodbye to the girl as she neared the parking lot.

the martin was seen nearing towards her car, when she smelt the high stench of blood, this confusing the young red head.

lydia frowns, then her seeing a pool of dark red blood flowing down, lydia staring down at the blood confusingly.

lydia then looked around, her eyes connecting with a yellow car, blood smeared all over the car.

a dead body on the hood of the car, lifelessly lying there, blood all over the person's body and car, bite marks all over the person's neck, throat ripped out.

lydia then let out an ear-piercing scream, terror in her green eyes.

                            °•✿•°

aurora was seen sitting on the couch in the living room, the next morning, her soccer ball in her hands, throwing it from one hand to the other, a bored pout on her lips, sighing out.

"there's my favorite niece!"

aurora, hearing the familiar voice, couldn't believe her eyes, she then turned around, seeing her uncle, her green eyes lighting up.

a happy gasp escaping aurora. "uncle sylvester!"

aurora then jumped over the couch, jumping in her uncle's arms, who caught her.

inside aurora's room, sylvester was seen looking at aurora's accomplishments, and grew impressed with his niece.

"woah, you won all these? this is very impressive, rory." sylvester says impressed.

"yeah, i know." aurora smiles.

"why is it packed away? talent like this should be shown." sylvester says appalled.

"well..." aurora sighs out unhappily, slumping herself on the bed.

"it would have meant something to me if i had someone to share it with." aurora sadly smiled.

sylvester then sat next to aurora, holding onto her face.

"you'll always have me, my sweet niece." sylvester softly says.

his head rested onto the girl, aurora then hugging sylvester, smiling at him.

"i'm so happy you're here." aurora excitedly and happily says, sighing out in relief.

sylvester just hummed in response, hugging his niece back.

                            °•✿•°

an impatient stiles stilinski walked through the halls, phone in his hands, talking with scott, who was somewhere with allison.

scott decided to take allison somewhere, just wanting them to be alone, since it was her birthday.

now scott had to deal with stiles exploding all the problems that he was supposed to be dealing with.

"another guy's dead, the soccer coach is dead, lydia's totally m.i.a, jackson looks like he has a time bomb inserted on his face!"

"lydia found the coach's dead body, pool of blood, bite marks all over the body, throat all ripped out, rumor is animal attack, but, with things going on here, i don't think so." stiles shook his head.