[05] ━━━ the kitsune

━━━forty one━━━

            ━━━the kitsune━━━

                           °•✿•°

at the argent's apartment chris argent was explaining where he knew the mysterious five figures from.

"there was something almost ritualistic about it–––it's like it was look right into ones soul." argent says.

"that's the same thing it did to us." isaac points in between him and aurora.

"that's what it did to everyone." allison reminds.

"just the werewolves." scott states.

"and lydia." aurora adds.

"anyone with a connection to the supernatural world." argent says.

"all the werewolves, but not you."  aurora looks over at scott.

"wait, who was the guy they went after in japan?" isaac then asks.

"a kumicho–––a yakuza boss." argent states.

"what is that? japanese mafia?" aurora jokingly asks.

argent gives the blonde wolf a look as if saying 'you just answered your own question'.

                           °•✿•°

scott mccall was riding his motorbike on his way to school, when he felt his self being followed, him then looking through his mirror, seeing the twins riding on their own bikes following right behind him, clearly frustrating him.

the mccall was then seen coming at a stop as he reached at the parking lot, him getting off of his bike, then noticing the twins doing the same.

"...i'm an alpha, i don't need you guys checking up on me 24/7."

"i don't think so." aurora says from behind the mccall.

scott sighs out, turning around to look at her, his eyes then glancing at the former alphas, with sighs.

"are you guys going to do this all day?" scott sighs out.

"all day." ethan smirks.

"all night." aiden smirks.

scott then looks in between the twins. "is this about being in my pack?"

"this is about you being the target of demonic ninjas." aiden states.

ethan sarcastically looks over at his brother. "you mean, the demonic ninjas that pulled swords out of their chests and completely kicked out asses?"

aiden played along. "yes! those demonic ninjas."

scott looks in between both brothers, then looked over at the blonde wolf, who just smiled at him.

"what do you have to say about this?" scott asks.

aurora shrugs, pointing forward. "i was just watching from the sidelines."

"yeah, while aiden and i got our asses kicked." ethan reminds.

scott sighs out, feeling even more frustrated.

"i mean–––about this whole 'protecting me', thing?" scott sighs out.

"well, what if they come after you next?" aurora then asks.

"i don't need protection." scott reassures.