[05] ━━━ talking with the eyes

━━━twenty nine━━━

━━━talking with the eyes━━━

                            °•✿•°

yesterday morning inside the argent's apartment, where scott mccall was alone, or so he thought.

scott felt like he wasn't alone, him then quickly turning around, seeing deucalion right before him, scott flicked out his claws right before the man, getting ready to defend his self incase deucalion tries to attack him.

deucalion rolls his eyes dramatically through his dark shades. "put those away."

"i'd have to be blind, deaf and a quadriplegic for you to be an actual threat." deucalion scoffs at him.

"...or maybe you should take a chance." deucalion smirks.

"your heart rate's steady, you might be afraid of me, but, you're controlling it, maybe, you'd actually rise to occasion? become an alpha by killing one?"

scott furiously glares at him. "i'm nothing like you, i don't have to kill people."

"soon enough you'll become a killer, everyone has that part of them buried inside–––you just have to know which button to press." aurora's voice came from behind the brunette wolf.

scott then quickly turned around to face the blonde in shock. "what are you doing here? with him?"

deucalion quickly interjects. "i did it, the little wolf did as well, it's simply, all you have to do is take a simple step."

"what are you doing here?" scott stares at the girl in shock.

aurora simply stares at scott, her hands behind her back.

scott stares back at her then at deucalion then back at the girl, his eyes widening in shock.

scott gaped at the two. "this is him?"

                            °•✿•°

inside the school bus it was seen that stiles stilinski was sitting next to his best friend, who was bleeding out a black substance, stiles had a worrisome and sick look on his face as he stared at him.

"oh, damn, this doesn't look like you're getting any better." stiles shook his head.

"i know it's bad, it's from an alpha, it'll take longer to heal." scott heavily breaths out.

stiles then glanced at isaac and boyd, who seemed in way better shape than scott was in. "then why does boyd and isaac seem fine?"

"it wasn't worse, but on me it is." scott then says.

stiles then scoffs. "yeah, from a certain blonde green eyed alpha."

"i just can't believe she's with them." stiles sighs out.

"it's natural, you know? she has been longing to meet her father and now she did-." scott weakly says.

stiles then turned his head towards scott in shock.

"...that's the long lost father?"

scott then sighs out, weakly whispering. "yeah..."

                            °•✿•°

yesterday morning at the mccall's residence, scott was seen getting his self ready to leave to go to the area that deucalion and his pack would be.