[11] ━━━ poisoned by wolfsbane

━━━twenty three━━━

━━poisoned by wolfsbane━━━

                            °•✿•°

days later, scott mccall was seen going inside his house, where he saw gerard standing in the middle of his living room, the man smirking, his head slightly gesturing to something behind him, gerard then slightly moved to the side, the mccall seeing the kanima standing behind his mother.

the kanima's tail wrapped around her neck from behind, her hands around the tail to try and stop it from chocking her.

"as you can see, scott, there has been some interesting developments as of late..." gerard wickedly smirks.

"i think we should catch up." gerard suggests.

scott's worrisome eyes moving from his mother, to the man in front of him.

                            °•✿•°

sylvester was seen out in the beacon hills preserve, him sitting on a log, the man's green eyes closing then opening, staring in frustration at the blonde, who was sitting in front of him.

"calm down." sylvester soothingly says, softly massaging her shoulders.

"...are you hiding something from me? I know you are." aurora skeptically stares at him.

"can you hear the rising beat of my little dead and cold heart?" sylvester jokingly smirks.

aurora sighs out, frustrated look on her face. "just tell me, okay? don't lie to me, and don't talk in riddles, i really hate those little riddles."

sylvester sighs out, shaking his head. "i can't tell you."

"why not?" aurora frowns.

"look, i'm honestly not sure, all right? who it is."

"but, you–––you said he'll be coming here." aurora reminds.

"i know what i said, but, that doesn't mean i remember everything, okay?" sylvester says in frustration.

1997, france.

sylvester de lune was seen gasping awake, him quickly sitting up, the dark blonde feeling something metallic wrapped around his fingers, him seeing a locket in his hands.

he frowns at the object, quickly looking around, to see everything crashed.

sylvester, feeling an uncomfortable feeling on the back of his neck, caused him to touch his neck, to feel a couple of deep scratches quickly healing.

"all, i heard was a voice, 'i'm coming', and i just can't remember anything, and..."

"i did wake up with this." sylvester says, showing her a silver closed locket.

sylvester dangled it in front of her face, him nodding at her, wanting to put it around her neck.

aurora let him placed it around her neck, looking at it. "can it open?"

"nope, i tried." sylvester sighs.

"whoever that person was, he took away every little memories i had of him."

aurora then frowns. "doesn't he want me to know?"

"oh, no, no, please, don't be sad, smile okay? you're my brave and happy girl, right?" sylvester cooed, combing his fingers through her blonde hair.